Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Builder! The first native SummerBoard theme maker.

Default Theme Builder! The first native SummerBoard theme maker.
    This is totally awesome!

From the site:

Recently Gates from #iphone on irc.efnet.net proposed the idea of a native summerboard theme builder. After a day or so of conversing I decided to code ThemeBuilder (Also know as WinterBoard, ThemeBoard). It is now available from BigBoss’s installer repository (iphone.sleepers.net) which is also a Community Source. It supports editing current summerboard themes as well as creating new ones.

http://mxweas.com/blog/2008/03/theme...d-theme-maker/

Available on the BiggBoss repo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.jpg   -img_0004.jpg   -img_0005.jpg   -img_0006.jpg   -img_00022.jpg   -img_00077.jpg   -img_00088.jpg  
    Last edited by jrentzke; 03-28-2008 at 05:40 PM.

whoa, VERY cool! downloading now...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Great work! Developers do listen to us!!! Yea!!! Thanks

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

This is a wonderful app for customizing the look of the iPhone. Of course you have to take the time to load all of your favorite wallpaper, icons, and docks into the appropriate folder but it is well worth it. It allows u to edit ur themes on the go. What a wonderful thing!!!

Its really cool!

This app is amazing. I took the time to load almost all of the icons I loved from the Agua thread over at Macthemes, and now I can customize on the fly without using SFTP!

Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

This app is amazing. I took the time to load almost all of the icons I loved from the Agua thread over at Macthemes, and now I can customize on the fly without using SFTP!

Thank you so much and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by egordin; 03-29-2008 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Theme Builder Problems...
    anyone else have a problem after loading wallpapers with crashing? docks,icons,and status bars work fine,but my wallpapers cause the app to close - is it just me? any solutions? thanks.

hey Bassvictim
    I have this problem too. sometimes when I choose a wallpaper the app crashes and the whole custom theme gets deleted. But this doesn't happen everytime.
    thanks
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bassvictim View Post
    anyone else have a problem after loading wallpapers with crashing? docks,icons,and status bars work fine,but my wallpapers cause the app to close - is it just me? any solutions? thanks.
    Hmmm..... now that you mention it whenever I attempt to create a new theme...it happens to me as well. I will select a theme or dock first and it almost instantly crashes to the SB. Hopefully this is something someone will figure out. I've used it to edit icons and docks on existing themes and it works wonderfully.

Perhaps the Dev will help us out.
    Still a great app.

I don't see the point of this. You still have to add all of the files manually anyway so how is this any better than putting your theme together on the comp, then putting it in summerboard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    I don't see the point of this. You still have to add all of the files manually anyway so how is this any better than putting your theme together on the comp, then putting it in summerboard?
    To begin with you don't need a computer once u get ur icons, wallpaper, & docks loaded. It allows u to change or create a theme whenever, where-ever, and however you like it. You basically can do as you please to any theme making it any way you want all without have to use a computer.

The crashing problem mentioned above can be over come by reopening the app, or making a change and saving one section as you go. I also made sure that permission for all folders, subfolders, and files were properly set.

straight from brooklyn better know as crooklyn (crooklyn dodgers)
    Thanks

Unhappy me too!!!
    hey peeps me too i'm having da same problem i made my own folders for wallpapers icons dock statusbar now i got alot of things to choose from but when i select a wallpaper it crashes then i have to start over again is getting me mad with da icons docks statusbar no problems is just da crazy wallpaper my folders are set on da right permissions 0755!!! no lie son...but i hope somebody finds a fix cause da app is crazy no more sshing i mean i still do to change things in my iphone or itouch..please dev team we need ya help..1
    Last edited by stash459; 04-03-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just installed the program and i would like to kno if any1 knows where I can find a guide to customize my own theme?

im getting the same problem with the wallpaper section crashing, everytime i try to open up the wallpaper folder my ipod restarts itself, i set the permissions to 0777 and still the same thing happens, any help or a fix?

nice program =]
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice app, how about some instructions to import stuff into the docks/wallpaper/status bar folders on the iPhone. Also how about an RAR like "the Ultimate theme files" including docks, icons, wallpapers etc.... I've seen an icons pack on installer.
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

theme builder wont download on my iphone 3g 2.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by pierocastel View Post
    theme builder wont download on my iphone 3g 2.0.1
    Does it run on 2.0? I doubt that. This thread goes back to 1.1.4
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Thanks

i can´t run on iphone 3g 2.0.2
    btw, i have cydia and installer.

thanks

can some1 give a link to download it too ?
    Last edited by azaleea; 03-04-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast