Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ChineseSMS v0.52 - Alt. to the default Text app

Thanks

Post ChineseSMS v0.52 - Alt. to the default Text app
    The following text has been translated from Chinese to English

This software for the free free software, has no need for quarrels for this reason and the comparison, thinks easily to use, so long as keeps message(s), we were very already happy. big smile each free software wants the exploiter to use own personal time service, therefore please respect each free software the exploiter.

Now too many opinions and the idea emerge, has not been able to find time to continue a ponder absorption, if has the omission not to be offended.

Changelog:
    09-Oct-2007, v0.53 - 80% solutions line feed the hiatus question, although in the picture still had the opportunity hiatus, but sends out the news brief content is complete.
    08-Oct-2007, v0.52 - " Half " The solution line feeds the hiatus question, although in the picture still met the hiatus, but sends out the news brief content is complete.
    07-Oct-2007, the v0.51 - solution sends when the news brief when machine the question (has rewritten SendSMS core sad), except telephone number's in mark, revision phonetic notation hiatus
    07-Oct-2007, v0.5 - revises the Pinyin and the intensive hiatus question completely automatically, the input mode optimizes, joins Cantonese and Taiwan phonetic notation input method, Chinese contacts the candidate table, the interface featherweight optimizes, the deinsectization, correct Send status
    05-Oct-2007, v0.4 - increases Taiwan traditional form [m sun-dried shelled shrimp] to input, Contact List (English Only), the intensive input optimizes
    04-Oct-2007, the v0.35a - repair simplified form Pinyin cannot input the x, y, z initial consonant question (Thanks for reporting big smile)
    04-Oct-2007, the v0.35 - simplified formThe Pinyin optimizes, Contact List (Preview)
    03-Oct-2007, v0.3 - Send status, simplified Pinyin input method, minor bugs fix
    03-Oct-2007, v0.2 - Minor bugs fix, intensive input method
    01-Oct-2007, v0.1 - Just make, nothings more big smile

Installation (method one):
    # After - downloading ChinSMS0.52.pxl
    # Use iBrickr, chooses " Application", select ChinSMS.pxl then (originally iBrickr application the list planted agent to see that in has ChinSMS. Please note that possibility not necessarily department most update. Therefore wants to download ChinSMS.pxl to use ibrickr to join iPhone voluntarily again)

Installation (method two):
    - Install AppTapp installer into your iPhone
    - Use iPhone Safari, click the SMS icon under http://www.iphone.org.hk
    - You may find "Chinese SMS" in Installer list, install it.

Official Homepage

it ain't working for me
    either I can't send out or people just not receiving my sms
    can someone test it out to text both AT&T and T-Mobile?

[edit]
    it works with AT&T but not T-mobile...

Thanks in advance,
    soda

have anyone try this?
    Could anyone tell me why isn't working with T-Mobile??
    or anything but AT&T??

Thanks in advance,
    soda
    Last edited by soda97; 10-09-2007 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The program seemed to work fine. Wrote sms and sent it and then phone locked. Hard to reset it. Was version 0.54.

The sms that hung my phone was sent and received though.
    Last edited by BrumBrum74; 10-10-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: More info

Anybody else tried this program? Has been updated, but I haven't had time to test the newest version.
    Last edited by BrumBrum74; 10-18-2007 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Typo

it works great! ... finally able to sms my friends in chinese...

Does it work if you send sms with letters as well? Like abcdefg...

how to install on new 1.1.1 firmware?

try this one instead, NativeCN
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11737
    type chinese in most apps
    Btw, have anyone have any success of sending chinese sms to other networks other than AT&T?

soda

I am in China now and can sent sms in China Mobile network using this aplication. Cool .

anyone knows this version work on 1.1.3? and how to install? i used ibrickr, application installed but cannot change the setting, and thus cannot do hanyinpingyin.

great!!!
    really good. hoped to get something like that one day