+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iStudy custom Flashcards

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Does anyone have any custom flashcards that they made for istudy or a website where they downloaded compatible files for istudy? If so, please post them here
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iStudy custom Flashcards
    Does anyone have any custom flashcards that they made for istudy or a website where they downloaded compatible files for istudy? If so, please post them here

Thanks

um no one?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You can make them on your own. It's just a simple text document. Why would you want flashcards of stuff other people are studying?

http://code.google.com/p/istudy/

Read the first paragraph for instructions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iStudy: medical terminology
    I made some flashcards of Medical Terminology. Its awesome. I typed them all up. Its tiring but at the end it looks good on the iTouch.
    Copy and paste the folder iStudy from your FTTP or Winscp to your desktop. There are 2 folders "Answers" and "Questions" for the questions folder type in the questions:
    what are the four chambers of the heart?
    Blood passes from the right atrium to where?

answers folder:
    right atrium,right ventricle,left atrium,left ventricle
    right ventricle

this is just an example. then copy it with a different folder name and put it back in the iStudy folder in your FTTP or Winscp.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jquest68 View Post
    I made some flashcards of Medical Terminology. Its awesome. I typed them all up. Its tiring but at the end it looks good on the iTouch.
    Copy and paste the folder iStudy from your FTTP or Winscp to your desktop. There are 2 folders "Answers" and "Questions" for the questions folder type in the questions:
    what are the four chambers of the heart?
    Blood passes from the right atrium to where?

answers folder:
    right atrium,right ventricle,left atrium,left ventricle
    right ventricle

this is just an example. then copy it with a different folder name and put it back in the iStudy folder in your FTTP or Winscp.
    Me too, helped me get my A in medical terminology, a lot faster than writing them out too

Thanks

lol. I already know how to make flashcards. I didn't ask how to make them. Can anybody read? I've already made many on my own for physics. I was wondering if anyone made any already and would like to contribute. Jeez. Maybe someone had some for medical terminology, chemistry, different languages, computer certification flashcards, etc. Why make 210 slides = 420 lines of text in documents, if they are already out there. I thought maybe someone would like to host what they had on rapidshare or something