Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

So I've noticed that my animations break every time is each for flex and open it through spotlight. Every single time. This only happens when I have iconomatic enabled

Default {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgut View Post
    So I've noticed that my animations break every time is each for flex and open it through spotlight. Every single time. This only happens when I have iconomatic enabled
    Yep. But the Flex2 "IconOmatic Animation Bug fix" patch fixes 99% of the animation breaks for me.. Except that one.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    This is what you said, Wolfgut...
    We only use the term 'crash' for when the phone goes into SafeMode. Your animations aren't crashing - they're just ceasing to function. That's why I was confused.

No - there is not fix as the developer has only been able to reproduce the bug once after moving in and out of many folders over 10 minutes. The other developer has never been able to reproduce the bug. ALL of us who have had the issue can take iconOmatic off our phones and the problem goes away. So it's clearly an iconOmatic issue BUT -- only in combination with some other tweaks or corrupt file on your system. If it was ONLY an iconOmatic issue - then it would happen on every phone phone running iconOmatic. If the developers can't reproduce the bug - they can't fix it.

The tweak - Flex 2 - has a patch that fixed it for me. But it's a paid tweak. Having Gridlock installed seems to exacerbate the issue for people who experience the animations stopping.

Though I've had way more 5S people mention it - it's also been experienced by 5 users on iOS7 too. And Suby is on 5S and has only been able to reproduce the bug once with some pretty major pushing of his phone.. Then the same steps he did them a 2nd time and they didn't reproduce the bug.
    I've been following this thread for a while hoping that the animation breaking would be fixed. But I just wanted to chime in on the 5 and 5s mentioning here. I'm on a 4s on 7.0.6 and i get the breaking all the time. That is, going in and out of folders does it, opening my phone from lock screen does it and so on and so on. It seems to be random since, even sometimes, it happens as the first thing after a reboot. All my apps are arranged in folders, but it also happens when opening apps. I get the breaking at least ten times a day. I haven't tried the fix with flex 2, so I can't say if it would work for me. But like everyone else, I get the breaking regardless of what other tweaks I have installed or active, so either it's:

- the devices as such for some people or,
    - a corrupt file somewhere on the devices for one people or,
    - a flaw in Iconomatic or,
    - a combination of the above.

But it seems strange that, as some posters have stated, reinstalling iOS and only installing Iconomatic still produce the breaking. Because doing that should take care of any corrupt files on the device so that Iconomatic should work, if the problem was in the filesystem. I really hope it'll get fixed, but hey, nothing is perfect right.

We still have the problem that the two creators of the tweak can't make it happen on their phones consistently.. One developer has never seen it happen on his phone and the other has only been able to make it happen once after a 10 minute jumping in and out of random folders .

It's unlikely the developers will put any more time into this issue. Your best bet is to buy Flex 2 and use the IconOmatic animation fix patch. Totally cleared the problem for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,340 Times in 2,097 Posts

Did I miss something regarding the iDeviceDesigns website changing domains? None of the links work regarding the homepage or the documentation page on the OP. Been like that for a while, so I'm wondering if the Dev's have gone their separate ways. Thank you for any insight offered.

Me and Suby ate no longer JB'en, and I haven't heard from Anthony in a while

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Anyone able to get this iconomatic tweak to work on the iPhone 6? Would appreciate it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Anyone able to get this iconomatic tweak to work on the iPhone 6? Would appreciate it. Thanks!
    It should work with no problems.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

seizlapee (11-30-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It should work with no problems.
    It's not working on my end. Every with iconomatic that I apply doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    It's not working on my end. Every with iconomatic that I apply doesn't seem to work for some reason.
    Did you try applying one of the ones that's installed with the tweak? Do you have overlay and/or shadow turned on in settings?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

seizlapee (11-30-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Did you try applying one of the ones that's installed with the tweak? Do you have overlay and/or shadow turned on in settings?
    Yes I applied both of the decke3d theme and the iOS 6 theme that came with the tweak and placed it on top of my winterboard themed. And have the settings turned on in settings. It's bugging me lol

Try re-install it?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Try re-install it?
    Done that! Removed, rebooted, reinstalled. Used Icleaner thinking it might clean something up. But still to no avail. Think a restore might be the only fix. I don't have any tweak that might be conflicting it either. So baffles me that if works for others but not working her.

I just heard another user on another thread complain about same symptoms on iPhone 6 after updating WB the other day. Iconos stopped working. Can't get them back.

Edit.. And another person now on the eli7e thread with the same problem. There definitely seems to be a problem with this tweak since the winterboard update.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I just heard another user on another thread complain about same symptoms on iPhone 6 after updating WB the other day. Iconos stopped working. Can't get them back.

Edit.. And another person now on the eli7e thread with the same problem. There definitely seems to be a problem with this tweak since the winterboard update.
    Nah have had this problem way before the WB update. Just never bothered me as I thought I could live with the flat design. But after a while it dawned on me and now back to this dilemma

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seizlapee For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-01-2014), NewD (12-01-2014)

Hi who have old version iconomatic for ios 7?

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546