Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 453 Posts

Hi!!!

i Have the iconomatic, maybe the trial version and i have stop to see the shadows today..

So i have put this repo http://idevicedesigns.com/repo in my cydia to buy the iconomatic pro but it's empty the repo>>??

Pls help me i want this tweak…

If donate from the iconomatic from settings this working for me??

Thank you!!

Sorry for my english!.!…

--------------------------------
    Update>>
    SOLVED!!!!!
    Last edited by velkus; 02-01-2014 at 02:13 AM.
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Thanks

Never had the popup problem in beta, just updated and after the first popup, restarted many times, used icleaner and still no problem here, thanks Suby and Mj
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

Other great free themes here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

subywrex (02-01-2014)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014), Sk37cH (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    No problem.. I am not able to duplicate this issue unfortunately.. Can you please list your tweaks?
    Got this problem too, I only a few tweaks though: Barrel, Springtomize 3, iconOmatic, elite7, bioprotect, statusbarfix2, ifile, activator, bitesms that are about my tweaks installed. The animation mess up when ever I open folder a lot of times.

I uninstalled iconOmatic then it works fine.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

Congratulations on the release Great work guys and girls!! Much appreciated. Sorry if this has come up before, but there's a lot of issues and opinions been raised over the last few pages, but I have a slight problem. It seems there's a 4px discrepancy between the mask and the overlay (2px on each side of the icon), also the shadow isn't showing. Is the documentation posted HERE up to date with the current public release? If so, what could be causing these issues for the user in question? It's on iPad retina, and he may pop in if you need any further information.

Also, is it possible to add another few pixels to iPad@2x overlay canvas, as you incorporated into the iPhone overlay? Thank you.

I've not released the iPhone shadow skin as part of my package, only as a separate ad-on through my thread, so it's of no real issue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014)

Congratulations to the application but it worked fine before the update today.
    I did however donation
    I installed the new update, but now no longer work the themes in Winterboard.
    I can only apply the standard themes or dinamic shadow.
    And What happened?
    Last edited by cav56; 02-01-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    Hi!!!

i Have the iconomatic, maybe the trial version and i have stop to see the shadows today..

So i have put this repo http://idevicedesigns.com/repo in my cydia to buy the iconomatic pro but it's empty the repo>>??

Pls help me i want this tweak…

If donate from the iconomatic from settings this working for me??

Thank you!!

Sorry for my english!.!…

--------------------------------
    Update>>
    SOLVED!!!!!
    How did u solve your problem with repo. It's empty for me too

Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    Never had the popup problem in beta, just updated and after the first popup, restarted many times, used icleaner and still no problem here, thanks Suby and Mj
    What was use icleaner settings?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cav56 View Post
    I did however donation
    And What happened?
    There's a link to documentation on the post above yours, and it explains the new image names. If you wish, you can manually change the names inside the themes that are effected, or wait for the theme developer to update the themes in question.

Remember that this was a BETA until the the recent public Cydia release. Call it what you will, but my "excuse" for not releasing an Iconomatic ad-on to my theme in Cydia was simple, and my stance was always "It's a Beta, I have more important issues to deal with than developing skins for a BETA tweak". Simply because I couldn't actively contribute feedback and bug reports at that stage, and that's the responsibility I take whilst testing a BETA. Things get changed all the time in BETA's and when I like to make the best possible templates I can, in vector, it takes time....the least amount of times I have to do this, the better. So I came in late, but had ideas ready for the second it became a stable public release. Thank you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014), MamaJaay (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Congratulations on the release Great work guys and girls!! Much appreciated. Sorry if this has come up before, but there's a lot of issues and opinions been raised over the last few pages, but I have a slight problem. It seems there's a 4px discrepancy between the mask and the overlay (2px on each side of the icon), also the shadow isn't showing. Is the documentation posted HERE up to date with the current public release? If so, what could be causing these issues for the user in question? It's on iPad retina, and he may pop in if you need any further information.

Also, is it possible to add another few pixels to iPad@2x overlay canvas, as you incorporated into the iPhone overlay? Thank you.

I've not released the iPhone shadow skin as part of my package, only as a separate ad-on through my thread, so it's of no real issue.

For the iPad overlay. Yes. Increase the canvas only by 4 px (not the image) the image needs to stay the same. The larger canvas should fix.

I would strongly suggest if you don't want a shadow in your main release to include a blank png. The documents page should be right. Does a shadow come up with one of the default themes?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014), Sk37cH (02-01-2014)

Hi all...not sure what I've done but before iconomatic upgrade I was working fine but now I seem to not be able to apply themes in iconomatic settings? I simply touch to check & it just blinks at me in settings

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hi all...not sure what I've done but before iconomatic upgrade I was working fine but now I seem to not be able to apply themes in iconomatic settings? I simply touch to check & it just blinks at me in settings
    Themes are activated via winterboard. Please refer to the text in settings

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014), BootsBrown (02-01-2014), cav56 (02-01-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    What was use icleaner settings?
    Just the default settings: no "cydia sources" and "unused dependencies", all other switches activated.

@subiwrex, just a proposition: could you implement a more accurate way to move the sliders of Dynamic Shadows, especially Left/Right and Up/Down? Maybe it's just a problem with my fat fingers
    Last edited by tito12; 02-01-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

Other great free themes here

Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    Just the default settings: no "cydia sources" and "unused dependencies", all other switches activated.
    Thx tito12

What repo do I add for pro version?

After the update does not work anymore, even selecting the themes on winterboard does not work only activate those standards.
    Sorry for my English.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Themes are activated via winterboard. Please refer to the text in settings
    Yeah I have done that...many times! I'm.a follow directions kind o girl! Could it be the themes I have installed? I'm using nux & originally he had them named wrong...we changed me then he updated with correct names giving more themes but as I said I don't see them activate at all not even the stock ones u gave us will activate..I've even reinstalled & looked for pro version to see if that would help

I did however donation
    And What happened?
    Please do some reading back a few pages before you post, people!!

The 0.6 iconOmatic update changed file naming structure. Theme creators need to update this one last time to the right file name structure then you'll see shadows again. The e7 and 77 themes are already updated with proper file names and shadows are showing again. Talk to the theme creator to get updated for new iconomatic release.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-01-2014)

I stand corrected I have shadows but can't seem to get 3D

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Please do some reading back a few pages before you post, people!!

The 0.6 iconOmatic update changed file naming structure. Theme creators need to update this one last time to the right file name structure then you'll see shadows again. The e7 and 77 themes are already updated with proper file names and shadows are showing again. Talk to the theme creator to get updated for new iconomatic release.
    I apologize, but I just wanted to understand if the problem was not the issue iconOmatic fact is the theme.
    Appearance upgrades.
    thanks again and sorry
    Sorry for my English always

I apologize, but I just wanted to understand if the problem was not the issue iconOmatic fact is the theme.
    Appearance upgrades.
    thanks again and sorry
    Sorry for my English always
    All good. Just read every post, Cav. Your answer was 1 page before where you wrote.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Any news on the multiple pop up on homescreen? I have tried several things including uninstalling my tweaks, but to no avail. Still every time I activate iconomatic the pop up keeps reoccurring. Is there a way to disable pop ups in the plist or something?

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast