Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Im having same problem as above with shadow in front on the bottomImageUploadedByModMyi1389977498.521227.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cjmann1ng View Post
    Im having same problem as above with shadow in front on the bottomImageUploadedByModMyi1389977498.521227.jpg
    What tweaks do you have installed?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjmann1ng For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-19-2014)

Hi guys! This is suppose to work outta box for default icons right? Been playing with it for 1/2 an hour now and can't get anything to change? Read over everything can't seem to see what I'm missing?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,216 Times in 6,217 Posts

Awesome, appreciate the work guys.

I too am having an issue. 5s here running winterboard, dockshift, bigify and bytafont. Nothing changes, tried everything: removed rebooted reinstalled deleted those tweaks above then reinstalled still nothing

everything working for me,Suby this i really great i made me a custom shadow and used with this tweak....
    so this shows that options are numberless
    here is my wife's 4s 7.0.4
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-19-2014)

Just out of curosity has anyone got this working on 5s?

Thanks guys !! that's a awesome tweak an it work like a charm. i've made my custom shadow and everything looks great !

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Hi guys! This is suppose to work outta box for default icons right? Been playing with it for 1/2 an hour now and can't get anything to change? Read over everything can't seem to see what I'm missing?
    Yes works out of the box with stock icons. Please give me your exact step by step right from installation

Just out of curosity has anyone got this working on 5s?
    It was made and tested only on 5s

Sure installed did a reboot! For some reason came out of reboot in safe mode so resprang! Went to settling's was already enabled and shadow was already on! Hit theme button and put lift theme on top! Went back and hit respring button! Nothing tried a couple different ways and still nothing!

Oh well!! Guess I'll delete! Wait for this thing to work!
    Last edited by Happy363; 01-17-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Sure installed did a reboot! For some reason came out of reboot in safe mode so resprang! Went to settling's was already enabled and shadow was already on! Hit theme button and put lift theme on top! Went back and hit respring button! Nothing tried a couple different ways and still nothing!

Oh well!! Guess I'll delete! Wait for this thing to work!
    What device? Try turning all switches to off. Respring then turn them all back on and respring again.

You may want to try a re-install if that doesn't work

5s did both of those nothing! Did it again just in case! Notta?

5s did both of those nothing! Did it again just in case! Notta?
    I'm not sure man. Me and Anthony are both of 5s 7.0.4. Works great for us it's possibly a tweak you have that could be causing it to not work.

Of your intent is to help the development with beta testing you can try removing tweaks one by one and see if one makes it work.
    Or you can give a list of tweaks and we can try trouble shooting

Attachment 651460
    As well as;

Dreamboard
    No page dots
    Bytafont
    Iwidgets
    Gridlock 2.0
    Idynamic
    Multi icon mover
    Transparentdock

I think that's it!

And bitesms

And mylocation!
    Last edited by Happy363; 01-17-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Attachment 651460
    As well as;

Dreamboard
    No page dots
    Bytafont
    Iwidgets
    Gridlock 2.0
    Idynamic
    Multi icon mover
    Transparentdock

I think that's it!

And bitesms

And mylocation!
    Are you by chance hiding your icon labels?

No nothing selected in winterboard! Got rid of multiiconmover and gridlock 2.0! Gonna try no page dots now?

Wow do I hate when I can't figure something out! Been a long time! Ok well took off almost everything but cydia and winterboard! Uninstalled iconomatic rebooted reinstalled iconomatic and rebooted again still nothing don't get it!
    Last edited by Happy363; 01-17-2014 at 02:37 PM.

No nothing selected in winterboard! Got rid of multiiconmover and gridlock 2.0! Gonna try no page dots now?

Wow do I hate when I can't figure something out! Been a long time! Ok well took off almost everything but cydia and winterboard! Uninstalled iconomatic rebooted reinstalled iconomatic and rebooted again still nothing don't get it!
    I'm lost on that too man

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I'm lost on that too man
    i found, that if i had a custom mask file in the "/system/Library/PrivateFramworks/MobileIcons/" folder, no matter what i did, nothing would change, with out deleting the contents of the "/var/mobile/library/cashes/om.apple.iconscache/" folder first. thats what might be happening here???
    Last edited by oldgit9; 01-17-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks for the try oldgit9 no luck! Just out of curiosity q_ban_b did you get it working?

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast