Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Lmfao no effing way you have that many installed? Sorry but that's insanely funny!!

Yeah, my brother also told the same thing.
    But I can not stop

My phone with definitely run out of ram with that many tweaks . Just saying lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-27-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by faru View Post
    This is a list of my Tweaks.
    Dimmer and ScreenDimmer are kind of redundant, aren't they ?
    LivelyIcons and LiveWeatherIcon perhaps give ground to problems too... Due to them animating icons. Wild guess that was.

Be sure to enable the dylibs of the tweaks you want to get rid of before uninstalling in Cydia.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-27-2014), subywrex (01-27-2014), TeddyDiesel (01-27-2014)

I have the same problem as last time. When I déverroille my iPhone, I have this message and I have to click 2 times on "Donate" to it disappears. But it is the next release

Quote Originally Posted by faru View Post
    When I open several folders by enabling IconOmatic, animation to open the application or folder is disabled. iPhone5 ios7, Theme is Aura. MobileSubstrate add-on has enabled only IconOmatic and Winterboard. Theme that is applied only thing Aura has installed.
    im running ios7 on iphone 5s, im having the same issue that he having after the update. there no animation effect or anything, i have to respring to get it working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have the same problem as last time. When I déverroille my iPhone, I have this message and I have to click 2 times on "Donate" to it disappears. But it is the next release

You can just tap okay

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You can just tap okay
    Yes, but i have making a donation

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Yes, but i have making a donation
    We are aware. That will pop up regardless if you did or didn't. Just hot okay and you won't see it again until next update

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (01-28-2014)

Btw whoever had the issue with the ayecon dock having the white over it. That was fixed on the last update

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-28-2014), EricB78 (01-28-2014), It's Mi (01-28-2014), meth357 (01-27-2014), pioneer88 (01-28-2014)

We hope to have the next beta update out sometime tomorrow (key word hope).

The update mainly involves iPad compatibility. Because of this we needed to make sure the file names for iconomatic themes were consistent. So yes the file names have changed.

Please read the following link to see what the new file names are

http://pastie.org/8676486

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-28-2014), EricB78 (01-28-2014)

How can I get the pro version?

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    How can I get the pro version?
    It isn't made yet. Free before pro. As to when that will be ready I have no idea yet. And also not sure how many beta testers we will be bringing on board

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (01-28-2014), Fattone66 (01-28-2014), Krima (01-28-2014)

Take your time with this. All part of the process of bettering a product.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (01-28-2014), EricB78 (01-28-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

^ for sure. This is a "game changing tweak" for iOS7 IMHO.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Krima (01-28-2014)

I couldn't agree more. But be very careful to check with your theme creator as to what needs to be checked on and off in the tweak. MamaJaay had to bring to my attention that Eli7e should ONLY have Shadow turned on in iconOmatic - NOT Overlay.. With Overlay off Eli7e looks like an entirely different theme!!!

The default settings of iconOmatic after install is with Overlay and Shadow on. Theme creator needs to let their people know how to set switches in tweak.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

^ sure, there are going to be issues. We're all still learning how to tweak the tweak, lol. Beta Buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I couldn't agree more. But be very careful to check with your theme creator as to what needs to be checked on and off in the tweak. MamaJaay had to bring to my attention that Eli7e should ONLY have Shadow turned on in iconOmatic - NOT Overlay.. With Overlay off Eli7e looks like an entirely different theme!!!

The default settings of iconOmatic after install is with Overlay and Shadow on. Theme creator needs to let their people know how to set switches in tweak.
    Or the theme creator could design a file for both and let the user decide which they prefer. Or are you only allowed to run the theme the way the creator had in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ sure, there are going to be issues. We're all still learning how to tweak the tweak, lol. Beta Buddy...
    What I explained, Bo, had nothing at all to do with beta status issues.. .. Just figuring the best way for the theme creators to interact with the tweak.. and communicate that to users.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Or the theme creator could design a file for both and let the user decide which they prefer. Or are you only allowed to run the theme the way the creator had in mind?
    I like to START with where the Theme creator intended. I don't want to have to guess at whether what I'm seeing in my screen matches the screenies I saw.. .. But you're onto something Eric. What if theme creators created a shadow and overlay for every theme. If the intent is to have no overlay.. place a transparent image in there. This way people keep the two switches on all the time in the tweak.. Just one idea...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-28-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast