Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Really? Hmm. I must have missed that Suby. I usually don't miss stuff like that. I'll have to read back and make sure I didn't miss anything else ..
    Oh yes.. I understand that.. .. But 'I'm' not just "anybody".. You don't have to remind me anymore, bro.
    If this was a private message I wouldn't. But when you ask a question I have to answer in a way that when others who may be seeking answers to the same questions can see and understand.

No offense to you but this is a public forum so everything is there to read

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hi.

1. Please update Post 1, the dimensions for the graphics are wrong and I released a paid theme using your dimensions (150x150)

2. While trying to fix it now I noticed this bug: If I center my shadow at 160x160 it comes out off-centered on the screen (1 pixel down and right).
    If I off-center my shadow graphic one pixel up and left its centered right on the screen:

I move as fast as I can. Me and the other devs are on different time zones. Sometimes I wake up to an update lol.

The newest version takes care of the centering issue I caught this last night
    Last edited by subywrex; 01-25-2014 at 11:33 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014), Blue (01-25-2014), EricB78 (01-26-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014)

thanks a lot! the overlay in new version is avaiable now

Whats new in .4 version ? Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    If this was a private message I wouldn't. But when you ask a question I have to answer in a way that when others who may be seeking answers to the same questions can see and understand.

No offense to you but this is a public forum so everything is there to read
    Of course. Maybe you can add a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section to Page 1 of your thread. That would be enormously helpful. Update it after every beta.

Thanks for all your work!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by aarancon View Post
    I said yes, it works but it works poorly. The default shadow is not similar to that default had the previous version, and you can go crazy to get it back. Also, the last parameter you configure are unconfigured.

Please fix this. Set default shadow of the previous version and add a button to retrieve it.

Meanwhile, would you please send me the previous version?

Thanks.
    I invite you to please look up the meaning of Beta. A beta isn't released to have people demanding please fix this and please fix that. It's a beta we know there are issues. Reporting issues and letting us know what issues your having is a constructive way to participate in a beta project.

And i'll say this for the last time. We are never going to issue old version of the tweak. We have moved on sense that version and are trying to move forward and not backward.

I really don't mean to sound like a jerk, however, we can't please everyone. We are more than happy to have you as a part of the beta process, however, if your going to treat the beta like a finished product we would rather you wait until that has happened.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

daddykool (01-25-2014), EricB78 (01-26-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just downloaded IconOmatic .4 and it looks like it clears up a bunch of things (inconsistant capitalization, scrolling on the Create Dynamic Shadow screen, Winterboard default theme name, better field labels on the Create Dynamic Shadow page, etc). Many thanks and it looks like it will be a keeper.

I put together this theme that mimics the iOS 6 shadow. Apply with Winterboard. I'll put it up on Cydia once IconOmatic goes live.

I tested this on a 4s so the iPad images may be a little off.

I did notice that the iPad images have a Retna version where the iPhone images do not. Any plans to do Retna on iPhones?

---------------------
    Edit: 1/25/2013 2:25pm - Updated image and zip file to make the black border more pronounced. It now looks like the theme released with IconOmatic v.2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_6278.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by grcobb; 01-25-2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Updated image and theme zip file

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grcobb For This Useful Post:

daddykool (01-25-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014)

::edited by myself:: irrelevant and incorrect post.. see two down from this.
    Last edited by subywrex; 01-25-2014 at 05:15 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

daddykool (01-25-2014)

Could you please provide a theme which looks like the very first then (with a thin black border around the icons)?
    To me it was perfectly fitting and now it's gone -.-

Also: While using the pre 0.3 beta notifications icons where the same I'm using as a winterboard theme. They are now back to stock - was this IconOmatic?

Well, never mind. grcobb's theme does this
    Last edited by Sonny C.; 01-25-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Everyone.. your icon overlays need to be 124x124 pixels. That is the canvas size.. you should still size the image on the canvas to match that of your icon.

update::

Everyone the wrong default themes were included in latest release on accident.. a new update will be pushed hopefully later today
    Last edited by subywrex; 01-25-2014 at 01:26 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-26-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014)

Why bigify doesn't work with iconOmatic and not the other way around. #8667253 - Pastie

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-26-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014)

Everyone.. There is something i just found out. This doesn't require and update but willr squire all of you adjust your overlay files.

For some reason the overlay file if you make it 120px it gets stretched to 122px so if you have an overlay that is made to fit your icon exactly it will always have a 1px border around the whole thing. To get rid of this make your canvas size 122px and place your overlay in that. This will allow your overlay to align perfectly
    Everyone.. your icon overlays need to be 124x124 pixels. That is the canvas size.. you should still size the image on the canvas to match that of your icon.

update::

Everyone the wrong default themes were included in latest release on accident.. a new update will be pushed hopefully later today
    So, is the overlay icon size supposed to be 122x122 or 124x124?

Quote Originally Posted by mtkates546 View Post
    So, is the overlay icon size supposed to be 122x122 or 124x124?
    124 sorry thought I got rid of that other post

Everyone please take a moment to view this site

http://idevicedesigns.com/IconomaticHelp/index.html

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-26-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014), metaserph (01-25-2014)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 3,587 Posts

Okay guys, beta or not.

On first post you now say that the size of SBiconshadow is 160x150, Iconomatic comes with 2 more sizes (!)(150x150)( and 160x160)

Sorry, beta or not, it's confusing.

PLEASE: MAKE a CLEAR DECISION and also communicate that

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Okay guys, beta or not.

On first post you now say that the size of SBiconshadow is 160x150, Iconomatic comes with 2 more sizes (!)(150x150)( and 160x160)

Sorry, beta or not, it's confusing.

PLEASE: MAKE a CLEAR DECISION and also communicate that
    Thank you for the unmotivating post.. a simple "hey i think you have a typo on the front can you please clarify" would have been great.

Maybe the confusion is not understanding how a beta works.. its to release so people can help bring these issues to the table. Anthony accidentally packaged up the wrong files for the themes supplied.. There is absolutely no need to rude.

We are trying to make this as seamless as possible and have gone through a lot of changes. and many debates. Sometimes things happen.

PLEASE: Understand mistakes may happen, typo's may happen, just ask for clarification

124 sorry thought I got rid of that other post

Everyone please take a moment to view this site

http://idevicedesigns.com/IconomaticHelp/index.html
    Thanks for this Suby! Very helpful tutorial.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-26-2014)

is there a way to get back the previous version? i want the icon size option and the other shadow look back

The answer to your question is a few post up. Check it out

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-26-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    The answer to your question is a few post up. Check it out
    the idevicedesign link? I read it, didn't see anything that helps my question? Besides the shadow part but it's very confusing to me

They will not provide links to older version.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-26-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by gold5s View Post
    the idevicedesign link? I read it, didn't see anything that helps my question? Besides the shadow part but it's very confusing to me
    If your not a theme artist it will be confusing. That's why dynamic is there for the end user

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-26-2014), metaserph (01-25-2014)

Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast