Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Tweak} iconOmatic [beta]

Quote Originally Posted by jtown5000 View Post
    Sooooo I updated to the latest version and I get nothing. No shadows. Theme is selected in WB and all that, nothing.

Dynamic shadows work but I find them to be ugly so I don't want to use them.

I'm on an iPhone 4.

EDIT: Oh also, the dynamic shadow screen needs to be able to be scrolled so those of us with 4-4S can still see the shadow preview.
    I'll pass that along

As far as the dynamic shadows looking like crap?? They can look like whatever you want.

If you want to use an image one You need to turn off dynamic and activate in winterboard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-25-2014)

Thanks

Sorry if my post came off confrontational, I'm tired and etc. no excuses, just saying. Apologies.

I figured it out. The "default" theme directory was lowercase, and the actual shadow image was the wrong size.

And yeah I can't see what I'm doing so the dynamic shadows looking like butt is technically my fault

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jtown5000 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014)

I have made a restore, becaus i have many problem with HomeScreenDesigner.

I install IconOmatic, after the respring, i don't see the directory var/mobile/library/iconomatic

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Current version works with out winterboard. You need to use dynamic shadows.
    so am i.the overlay does not work in the new verson without winterboard after i update this morning .i do not know what is the matter,iphone5 on 7.04.so could you return to the previous version or send to me .deb of the previus version. thank you very much!

Does someone have version 0.2-3 of IconOmatic and could upload it please?
    Would be much appreciated.

-img_0007.png
    could you help me to recover the overlay?i like it very much .but when i choose enable overlay ,it does not work any longer on latest verson..

Thanks

I said yes, it works but it works poorly. The default shadow is not similar to that default had the previous version, and you can go crazy to get it back. Also, the last parameter you configure are unconfigured.

Please fix this. Set default shadow of the previous version and add a button to retrieve it.

Meanwhile, would you please send me the previous version?

Thanks.

Lol refer to my previous statement of we are working in this being automatic. 😜
    Really? Hmm. I must have missed that Suby. I usually don't miss stuff like that. I'll have to read back and make sure I didn't miss anything else ..
    and sometimes you really do have to remind about beta. I guarantee 90 percent of the people that use it don't use it for beta purposes.
    Oh yes.. I understand that.. .. But 'I'm' not just "anybody".. You don't have to remind me anymore, bro.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,321 Times in 3,591 Posts

Hi.

1. Please update Post 1, the dimensions for the graphics are wrong and I released a paid theme using your dimensions (150x150)

2. While trying to fix it now I noticed this bug: If I center my shadow at 160x160 it comes out off-centered on the screen (1 pixel down and right).
    If I off-center my shadow graphic one pixel up and left its centered right on the screen:

Last edited by Blue; 01-25-2014 at 08:01 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014), It's Mi (01-26-2014), Krima (01-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hi.

1. Please update Post 1, the dimensions for the graphics are wrong and I released a paid theme using your dimensions (150x150)

2. While trying to fix it now I noticed this bug: If I center my shadow at 160x160 it comes out off-centered on the screen (1 pixel down and right).
    If I off-center my shadow graphic one pixel up and left its centered right on the screen:

Understood that you released a paid theme while the tweak was still in beta. There were bound to be changes made.i apologize if these changes threw a kink in things but that's what happens with betas.

I will ask Suby to update his first post.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-25-2014)

One thing to keep in mind is that changes and trial and error are implicit with betas. That to me is the fun of them. In the quest to better the tweak, refinement and changes, to me, are expected. With that being said, I'm sure it's frustrating for you Blue to receive support emails from users that aren't as aware of changes as some people here are.

One thing I love about this tweak is that the devs seems very responsive to user feedback and quick to implement user suggestions. Thanks for your hard work and bringing this tweak to the masses for FREE.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014), EricB78 (01-25-2014), subywrex (01-25-2014)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,321 Times in 3,591 Posts

Wasn't my intention to sound rude. But I usually read and write news at post 1 . I know it's a beta and I appreciate your hard work.

What about the off-centered graphics, is this a known issue ? Probably no one noticed this before but my shadows end at the icon shape so it's visible.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-25-2014 at 08:48 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014), Krima (01-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    One thing to keep in mind is that changes and trial and error are implicit with betas. That to me is the fun of them. In the quest to better the tweak, refinement and changes, to me, are expected. With that being said, I'm sure it's frustrating for you Blue to receive support emails from users that aren't as aware of changes as some people here are.

One thing I love about this tweak is that the devs seems very responsive to user feedback and quick to implement user suggestions. Thanks for your hard work and bringing this tweak to the masses for FREE.
    Agreed man. And apparently, some people, I won't mention Grant's name, need to read the last page or so before asking questions that were just answered. Lmao. Hi Grant, how are you today? Or should I say good morning?
    Last edited by EricB78; 01-25-2014 at 08:49 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-25-2014), Krima (01-25-2014), NewdestinyX (01-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Wasn't my intention to sound rude. But I usually read news at post 1. I know it's a beta and I appreciate your hard work.

What about the off-centered graphics, is this a known issue ?
    I didn't think u were being rude and I'm sure others didn't either. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Grant, how are you today? Or should I say good morning?
    Wrong thread for that, need to head over to the Elite thread. .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Agreed man. And apparently, some people, I won't mention Grant's name, need to read the last page or so before asking questions that were just answered. Lmao. Hi Grant, how are you today? Or should I say good morning?
    No you're right, Eric.. I missed that sentence in Suby's post for sure. We all know this is beta. But input is necessary in a beta and reminding people it's beta isn't as necessary for the veterans. And like Krima said... I love how responsive Suby and MJ are here. It's shaping up to be one of the most necessary tweaks in the iOS7 and beyond world.

Oh - and I'm doing just fine, Eric... How about you?

Thanks

I said yes, it works but it works poorly. The default shadow is not similar to that default had the previous version, and you can go crazy to get it back. Also, the last parameter you configure are unconfigured.

Please fix this. Set default shadow of the previous version and add a button to retrieve it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aarancon View Post

Thanks.
    In all 9 of your posts here - you've asked the same question. There's a reason they're not releasing the old deb. Because it won't be supported and likely cause you problems in the future. Asking it 10 more times won't make them send it, Aarancon. Send a PM to Suby. But you don't need to keep posting the same request over and over again here in the forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In all 9 of your posts here - you've asked the same question. There's a reason they're not releasing the old deb. Because it won't be supported and likely cause you problems in the future. Asking it 10 more times won't make them send it, Aarancon. Send a PM to Suby. But you don't need to keep posting the same request over and over again here in the forum.
    Ok, No more annoying, I uninstall the tweak because does not work well.

Thanks.

the shadows don't work on my phone. It doesn't show or anything

V0.4 live in repo

Blue, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I meant no disrespect

Enjoy y'all.

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast