+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [FREE] MailStop Tweak - Stop compulsive email checking

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I recently made a jailbreak tweak, and after limited testing, I'd like to reach a wider audience. It's a small app that is supposed to curb excessive email checking. Right
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default [FREE] MailStop Tweak - Stop compulsive email checking
    I recently made a jailbreak tweak, and after limited testing, I'd like to reach a wider audience.

It's a small app that is supposed to curb excessive email checking. Right now it only works with the default mail app, and it disables the launch according to settings you provide. You can define things like total amount of times per day, minimum time between launches, days of the week, etc. Check it out, and let me know what you think. Keep in mind that this is the first release, so please be gentle if there's a bug. Feedback appreciated.

You can look it up in cydia under 'MailStop' or look here: ModMyi.com | MailStop

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello!

MailStop is wonderful! As is AppCap. I'm having a hard time getting them to work on the first installation some times, but otherwise it's wonderful. Do you have any plans to make AppCap so that it can control any number of apps, and apply different rules to each one? That would be awesome!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for your enthusiasm.

Multiple apps, with separate profiles for each app, is a very popular feature request and is coming soon. Stay tuned.