Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-08-2012, 02:09 PM #1Rise Up! Radio/Alarm/Sleep Machine
Check out my new app, Rise Up! Radio/Alarm for iPhone/iPad, the most fully featured alarm clock in the AppStore:
Featuring reaction time game, thousands of radio stations and stunning themes, it harnesses extensive sleep research to give the ultimate sleep experience from the moment you go to bed till you wake in the morning.
- Beautiful nightstand with choice of clock themes prepared by our fantastic design team, including old-style LED, LCD and gorgeous Nixie tubes
- Thousands of radio stations, including BBC, NPR, Digitally Imported and many more
- Sleep mode - choose from radio or relaxing sounds including the sea, jungle, a soothing fan, white noise, or hipnotic binaural beats
- Natural alarm mode softly fades in
- Reaction time test to dismiss alarm (or flip to snooze)
- Weather display adjusted to your location
- Wake to your choice of radio/tones/speaking clock/your music
- Alarm tones include dubstep, ambient beats and special 520hz alarm tone (proven to be more effective at waking deep sleepers)
- Tap-for-time – tap the screen during the night and the phone will read out the current time
- Slide finger to adjust brightness
- Alarm fail-safe includes fallback tones in case Internet radio can’t connect or selected song is not available
- Alarm timer
- Adjustable snooze time and number of snoozes allowed
- Alarm skip
- Sleep science features including suggested nap time, in-app sleep tips, reaction time game to avoid sleep inertia, 520hz alarm sound and binaural beats.
Check the app out in the AppStore: