Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PreviewMaker

Default PreviewMaker
    PreviewMaker is a extremely useful app that allows you to take your screenshots and place them into a high quality, high detailed phone model, white or black. There is NO need to know how to use photoshop or another photo manipulation program because PreviewMaker handles it all. This app is great for blog owners, writers, reviewers, developers, designers, and even the average everyday iPhone,iPod user. This just simply makes it easy and quick to create nice previews to present in a professional manor.

With no need to leave your device just add your image, adjust your settings and save or share. You can save to camera roll, a custom folder, upload to Dropbox or ImageShack , share on Twitter or through email or simply create and come back at a later date. You can add and adjust the opacity of the glare, add and adjust the opacity of a watermark, use portrait or landscape images and the app will recognize the size of your image and handle it accordingly automatically.

PreviewMaker is an iDeviceDesigns Product with many user options, an AMAZING UI and is just is straight forward and easy to use. Buy your copy today and watch iDeviceDesigns for new applications coming to Cydia and the AppStore soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0714.png   -img_0715.png   -img_0716.png   -img_0717.png   -img_0718.png   -img_0719.png   -img_0720.png   -img_0721.png  

-img_0722.png   -img_0723.png  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (07-20-2012), iskariotA (07-22-2012), sigit (07-23-2012), xpprem (07-20-2012)

I tried it and it's really cool. Nice work!!

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (07-22-2012)

Very useful app!!!
    Congrats!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (07-22-2012)

Where can I get this? I searched the AppStore and cydia for "previewmaker" with no results

Cool ! Can't wait to get it

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (07-22-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MwSlim View Post
    Where can I get this? I searched the AppStore and cydia for "previewmaker" with no results
    This has been submitted to Cydia and hopefully will be live today.

Awesome thanks! It's available now, I just purchased it 👍
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343004676.671037.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MwSlim For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (07-22-2012)

Really awesome app and very useful, Great JOB!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (07-23-2012)

I wrote this to FreeApple last week and he hasn't since responded to me, so I will share my thoughts here.

Quote Originally Posted by meusme
    Hey,

The app idea is fantastic, I've been looking for something like this for a while. However I do need to make you aware of some rather significant issues.

1. You may be wondering why I didn't just provide feedback via the Email button in the app itself rather than register on this forum today to send you a PM. Well, that's because the Email button within the app crashes the thing.

2. Opening the app often results in this message but once selected Okay, allows you to continue using the app.

3. Often when uploading to dropbox, I get this message. Sometimes the screen freezes and I cannot select either option

4. The buttons at the bottom, such as this, are often cropped out a little.

FreeApple, you may need to resubmit/update this because it is the buggiest piece of software I've ever come across; it is very unstable

Same here.

But do not forget the app is in version 1.

Be patient.

I have purchased this app, but i'm on IOS 6.1.2 and it is not compatible with this IOS .

An udpate ?