Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari -- Go to "end of line"

Default Safari -- Go to "end of line"
    Hello again,
    I'm just wondering how do you position your cursor at the end of a google search frame? Is there an addon that I need?
    Thanks.
    Hope the font's not too big this time.

Really.....it's the EXACT same size font....how about we don't even touch the font size? Lol :P now In all seriousness, you need to explain what you're talking about, if your asking how to get to the bottom of the page..that's what scrolling is for , lol
    iPad 2 5.0.1 untethered, two iPod 4's 5.0.1 untethered, iPhone 4s 5.0.1 untethered, iPhone 4 5.0.1 untethered

When I try to modify a long google search descriptor if it trails off beyond the actual size of the search field I can't reach the end of the line.
    So if I'm on google's home page and type "mashed potatoes and gravy with chives butter parsely recipe baked" in the field it's fine. But if I go back and attempt to modify it to "baked mashed potatoes and gravy with chives butter parsely recipe with garlic steak and carrots" it won't allow me to position the cursor so that I can get to the end of the line, AND there's no Delete key only Backspace.