Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Request: iStat

Default App Request: iStat
    Anyone here use the Istat widget?

I think that would be a nice app to have, showing all the information about your iPhone. How much ram your apps are using, cpu load, internal temps and so on.

Is it even possible? I'm sure the phone needs to know all those things, it's just a matter of finding the files?

I also think we should do it but have it up in the status bar. When I suggested it though I was told you can access it through ssh/terminal. not sure how though

not sure if the status bar is a good idea for me at least, i already have that notifier icon in there, the alarm icon, and if i'm playing music the play icon. any more numbers/bars would get too cluttered.

maybe if the icon on the springboard could update similar to how the calendar app updates (has anyone figured that out yet) it might be more useful. like if it could be configured to display current temperature, memory/CPU load in small font.
    Last edited by steinah; 10-03-2007 at 09:26 AM. Reason: idea

My friend has the Sony Ericsson P1i and he has an app called Swissmanager
    which does basically what the Istat widget does.

It gives you all the infromation like istat when you open it, but in the status bar it just has 3 bars that indicate cpu load, ram usage and available memory.

Voicemail Control Page

I would like to see an app that allows me to have a link on the keypad page during a voicemail retrieval call. Link to a page with custom labled buttons that can be mapped by the user to automate keypad entries. For example:

ERASE would be mapped to press 7
    SKIP AND SAVE would be mapped to 3-3-9

Any user should be able to add the text to 4 or 5 buttons and map them to their provider's voicemail commands. Other functions would include TIME/DATE of message, PASSWORD CHANGE, SET VACATION MESSAGE, etc.

I'm sure it is a simple app. Please let me know if anyone is wants to work on it.

Craig CAT

Quote Originally Posted by ABT4 View Post
    Anyone here use the Istat widget?

I think that would be a nice app to have, showing all the information about your iPhone. How much ram your apps are using, cpu load, internal temps and so on.

Is it even possible? I'm sure the phone needs to know all those things, it's just a matter of finding the files?
    iStat is now on Appstore

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/apple-a...ee-memory.html

This thread is from 07. A few months after the FIRST iPhone came out.