Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release: NoAccSplash 1.0 for iOS 5

Thanks

Default Release: NoAccSplash 1.0 for iOS 5
    Well itís finally here. I can finally call NoAccSplash a full release for iOS 5. This 1.0 update comes with a couple new features:
    - Added a SBSettings Toggle for when you want to disable the plugin (Restart of Music and Videos apps maybe required)
    - Added support for Videos app unlock. (Requests for this surprised me )

Get it now from the LEi Mobile Repo (http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/)
    For a list of known supported/unsupported accessories check out Github
    Get the latest info for NoAccSplash Here
    Currently it should work on iOS 4.x - 6.x
    If you'd like to help extend its functionality, the source is also available.

Official SaurikIT Support
    Thanks

Cool! Do you plan to release it on a Cydia default repository too?

Thanks

Should be live on BigBoss' Repo today

Thanks

Version 1.6-1 is out now. Brings iPad support and global video support

Default disables video output via the doc connector when installed
    I was excited to see this for IOS 5.0.1 but it didnt quite do what I needed. The video output via the composite AV connection cable does not work with this tweak installed. Is it possible to disabl ethe splash but still allow video output?

Thanks

its in the works... I'm going to put a settings panel i hope when i get some time...

I just have to ask tho.... if you have an AV cable attached, then you should be able to select videos and that stuff already right? i know with the tweak installed you can select videos and stuff but the actual playback of video isn't sent to the video device

I should have been more specific. I have the composite A/V cable which also has a USB connector. I am using it in my GMC vehicle that has iPod controls via USB in the factory navigation radio, and I have an aftermarket "lock pick" that allows me to use the navigation display for video. The accessory splash is being activated by the USB connection to the GMC factory radio. The radio does not have controls for the video application, but does enable the splash on it so you canít control it at all. When i used NoAccSplash to bypass the GMC radio activation of the accessory splash I get control of the video application back, but no A/V output.

The video app has two "splash" modes. The first is the same as the music app, "accessory connected" and no control of the app. In my case this is activated by the car radio. The second is ""video is being displayed on your connected TV" which still allows local control of the video app from the IOS device, but outputs the video through the A/V cable. This is activated by the A/V cable. I would like to be able to disable the full control splash, while still retaining the video out (and related splash) feature.

If you think it can be done let me know, the app would be worth $25 to me if it worked this way . I know itís not much, but perhaps others might also need this and feel compelled to donate to the cause?

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks

Ok well as i stand now, i will be able to put a toggle so you can turn the whole thing off (Accessory Splash appears), then another toggle which will allow the phone to output to either its own display or the external one (not both at the same time... i don't want to ripoff DisplayOut functionality completely lol)

so technically it would be a:
    Master Toggle
    External Video Toggle (so to speak)

Thanks

I have a beta ready... if you want to try PM or email me thru cydia for the repo URL

Thanks

NoAccSplash 1.7 is now live on theBigBoss repo.... It brings a preference panel where you can turn off the video so it will display on external devices again

Net flix will not play thru the video cable after I jailbroken my iPad 1 with absinthe. Is there something I can do ?