Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hide and protect your photos and video on iPhone and iPad

Default Hide and protect your photos and video on iPhone and iPad
    KYMS (which stands for Keep Your Media Safe) is the new App for iPhone, iPod, iPad by IdeaSolutions, which allows you to create a secret media library protected by a password in which to collect your own images and videos to protect them from prying eyes.

A cool and functioning calculator app will be your secret gateway to your hidden area: you just have to digit your pin code on the calculator keypad to access your private photos and videos! KYMS offers a lot of storage opportunities: you can store both photos and videos from your PC using WiFi technology, from the camera roll of your iDevice, from the Facebook albums of your friends, from internet by using the handy built-in browser that does not saves any browsing history on your device and allows to save any displayed image by performing a simple two finger TAP.

Link: App Store - KYMS - Keep Your Media Safe (and secret)

-calc.png
    -gallery.png
    -detail_album.png
    -web_browser.png
    Last edited by idea; 09-23-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Smile YourAlbums - Photo/Album Organizer App
    I have 2000 photos on my phone! So... it was a very big problem for me to find a Photo taken on my wife's birthday last year(( But I found very good solution for this in AppStore: YourAlbums !

I think this App better than Native iPhone Photo Gallery! App compose your existing photos into separate Events like in iPhoto! So one event for example may be your friend's birthday, or picnic on weekend! But this it not all what I want to say: Events are grouped by months - like in calendar! So VERRY VERRYY easy, to find an event which you want by a thumbnail! I LOVE THIS APP!!!

Download link: YourAlbums iPhone App

P.S. But not all perfect in this app, it can not share photos by e-mail & MMS((( I hope developers will fix it soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mzl.fvsbrkbm.320x480-75.jpg  

SPYCALC has a great photobrowser and allows you to hide unlimited pics and videos behind a calculator.
    Pretty tricky!
    Here are some screenshots.Spycalcscreenshot.jpg