Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apptivator - Make your icons do more

Default Apptivator - Make your icons do more
    Apptivator

Apptivator instantly transforms each of your SpringBoard icons into an Activator gesture, allowing you to assign actions to them and invoke them by double-tapping the icon. Just watch the video above to see how it works =]

As of 1:56 AM on July 24th, it is still being processed by those in charge of the ModMyI repository, but should be available either today or tomorrow for the low price of $2. Please support me by purchasing this tweak because I'm kinda broke right now =P

Let me know how it works for you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Looks pretty cool, trying to buy to support you, I remember when you from when you used to troll MMi before you became a dev, but I am having some issues with the cydia store? Or possibly the MMi repo? theres no purchase link just a PHP error
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

Whoever is in charge of the repo made a mistake. The bundle ID in the repo is different from the one in Cydia Connect, so Cydia can't find the payment information since they don't match. And there's NOTHING I can do besides try to get in contact with a repo administrator.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (08-08-2011)

Hi,

When I assign biteSMS Quick Compose to the biteSMS icon, it does nothing when double clicking that.
    I tried switching off the Quick Compose in biteSMS settings in case there was a conflict. Nothing helps.

When I assign any other task to the double click action, like open phone, it works. It is just the Quick Compose that won't work.

Any ideas?

Default Issue with Shrink
    I am having a compatibility issue between Apptivator and Shrink. Apptivator will not initiate any actions unless I disable the Shrink mobile substrate addon. Even with default Shrink settings the issue persists. I'm not sure if I'm an isolated case or not...

Other than that, this is a great tweak.

Thanks

ATTENTION: Apptivator 1.0.2 conflicts with shrink. If you need both remove your current version of apptivator and go to iwatcher and download version 1.0. If you bought the application it should register and tell you theres and update, just ignore it until the problem is fixed.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (08-08-2011)

Thanks

I removed shrink but apptivator still doesn't work. It doesn't list the apps I have. Just says"quickly tap this apps icon twice"
    I can't see which app I'm assigning the double tap to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    I removed shrink but apptivator still doesn't work. It doesn't list the apps I have. Just says"quickly tap this apps icon twice"
    I can't see which app I'm assigning the double tap to.
    This sounds like a separate issue to me. Try removing apptivator Respring, install it again reboot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (08-08-2011)

Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311869839.872824.jpg

Here is a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    This sounds like a separate issue to me. Try removing apptivator Respring, install it again reboot.
    Got it working again. I turned off all my mobile substrate addons except for activator and apptivator. The icon labels showed up. Turned all the addons back on and the labels are still there. Very strange. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by blinden76; 07-28-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311869839.872824.jpg

Here is a pic.

Got it working again. I turned off all my mobile substrate addons except for activator and apptivator. The icon labels showed up. Turned all the addons back on and the labels are still there. Very strange. Thanks for your help.
    I am having the same problems as the pic shown. Some apps cant be seen. Apps like camera, bitesms. I do not have Shrink installed though. Help pls. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flickserve View Post
    I am having the same problems as the pic shown. Some apps cant be seen. Apps like camera, bitesms. I do not have Shrink installed though. Help pls. Thanks.
    Do you have springtomize installed? If so are you using the hide icon labels tweak? That's what is causing the missing app names for me. I just turn that tweak off when I need to change apptivator, then turn it back on when finished.

Thanks for the great advice. It worked!

An update has been submitted to ModMyI for approval that fixes the Shrink, Springtomize, and multitasking issues. (I'm so proud of myself LOOK AT ME IM A REAL DEVELOPER HOW COOL IS THIS =] )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (08-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    An update has been submitted to ModMyI for approval that fixes the Shrink, Springtomize, and multitasking issues. (I'm so proud of myself LOOK AT ME IM A REAL DEVELOPER HOW COOL IS THIS =] )
    Sweet! I really love this tweak. Great job with it!

Quote Originally Posted by flickserve View Post
    Thanks for the great advice. It worked!
    Awesome! Glad it worked.

Thanks

Problem solved. Thanks for the update.

Default Double tap for direct email composing
    Hi all,

Ive just purchased apptivator and Id like to know if its possible to invoke directly "new email composing" from Mail application simple doing doble-tap on it.

Ive bee able to active other actions but not this one. I really appreciate n00neimp0rtant or any other user.

Not yet but I have already started working on a mini pack of free listeners for Activator, including this one.