Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Q Pang for the iPhone Event! $150 for 5 days for TWEETING!

Default Q Pang for the iPhone Event! $150 for 5 days for TWEETING!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vVXHmkgTN8Q

Facebook Fanpage: Q Pang for the iPhone and iPod Touch | Facebook
    iTunes: Q Pang for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Lite Version: Q Pang Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Dear Modmyi Members,

We have done a similar event on a different forum and I think that you guys might like this event. If it goes well here then I will continue to do similar things and give out free $10 iTunes Giftcards for you all!

We will be choosing 3 Winners EVERYDAY for 5 Days and Each Winner will be receiving $10 iTunes Giftcard!!

This is what you have to do:

1. Tweet any message but it must include:
    a. http://goo.gl/12LW8
    b. #iphone or #apps hashtag
    c. Q Pang

2. Reply to this thread with your tweet/twitter ID for confirmation.

Remember I will be choosing 3 Winners everyday and each winner will be receiving an $10 iTunes Giftcard!. Winners can only win an iTunes giftcard once, but if you want to continue to tweet then that would be great
    Last edited by appsasia; 07-19-2011 at 05:44 AM.

Tweeted with ID @PhoenixOne4 http://twitter.com/#!/PhoenixOne4/st...05700138229760 . And I am indeed loving the new update I'll post a screenshot of the shotgun or flamethrower soon heh
    Last edited by azure_phoenix; 07-19-2011 at 02:14 PM.

wow only 1 tweet? well you are definitely going to win

There's only a few hours left before I post the winner for an $10 iTunes Giftcard, and I'm giving away 3 everyday!!

Your app definitely deserves a lot more attention, and I'm sure some review sites will pick it up for an updated review too

I would also recommend moving this to the TA forums, that community has a much stronger base... after the first round of gift cards >_> :whistles idly:

PS: The GC is for US store, right?
    Last edited by azure_phoenix; 07-19-2011 at 09:37 PM.

The giftcards, well actually I'm not sure if they are only for the US store but I think so. If you don't have a US account you can always create one with a giftcard.

Anyways

This thread has over 100 views and no more tweets? wow free cards and no takers, im surprised!

Tweeted as @willzhw!
    Twitter

Hey! don't i know you from somewhere?

Yes, you are right! Since here is so lonely I might come here participate!
    Well let me know if this is illegal.. lol

Thanks

Yeah, I know this forum from your facebook page. If we from other forums are not allowed to participate, no worries. I am here to spread the word too.

Anyway, here is the entry(assumed eligible to participate):

Twitter

Well actually this is for Modmyi members (so far people from other forums are joining to participate, you know who you are lol ) ...and seeming as noone is participating from Modmyi I will be ending this event today.

Congratz Chrono & williamsyee

Quote Originally Posted by appsasia View Post
    Well actually this is for Modmyi members (so far people from other forums are joining to participate, you know who you are lol ) ...and seeming as noone is participating from Modmyi I will be ending this event today.

Congratz Chrono & williamsyee
    Thanks!
    Now I may participate your facebook contest! Hope to win another round!

Thanks

Got the $10 gift card. You guys just rocks. Thank you and I'll be waiting to see more awesome games from you guys.

Got the $10 gift card