+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Number Jumper - Available FREE in the App Sore

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey everyone! My second official iPhone and iPad release, Number Jumper, is now live in the App Store! i've said it before, I am an independent developer and an engineering
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Number Jumper - Available FREE in the App Sore
    Hey everyone!

My second official iPhone and iPad release, Number Jumper, is now live in the App Store! i've said it before, I am an independent developer and an engineering student just trying to polish my skills while I complete my studies. My first game, Buster's Flight, has gotten great praise from everyone and currently sits in the App Store with 15 5-star ratings!

Because of the success and support for Buster's Flight, I have decided to release Number Jumper for free. I made the majority of Number Jumper concurrently with Buster's Flight and polished the game up over the last few weeks in preparation for release. All I ask is that you support an independent developer and download Number Jumper for FREE! The game is fun and easy to play and your support will mean more to me then it will some big million dollar company.

Thanks for listening and any feedback is appreciated and encouraged. If you are an independent developer, get in touch with me, I would love to download your apps and try them out.

iTunes Link: Number Jumper for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

306 Designs (306Designs) on Twitter
    306 Designs - Professional Mobile Development

Number Jumper

Special introductory offer - FREE!

Counting numbers has never been so fun! Get the fast-paced and action-packed number counting game today while it is free!

Race against the clock to jump from number to number and rack up your high score. But beware, each level gets harder and harder than the one before it! Grab perks to save a few seconds of time or to give your score a bonus!

Number Jumper is fun for people of all ages and makes numbers fun!

Also, make sure you download Buster's Flight, also from 306 Designs. Help fly a tropican toucan across exotic landscapes while dodging different enemies on your jouney. Buster's Flight is available for download in the App Store.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the support everyone The game is FREE from the App Store so go get it today and help a student out. The game charted in 25 different App Stores yesterday!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Version 1.01 is now live on the App Store. It fixes a minor diplay bug in the game! Number Jumper has past over 1000 downloads in just 6 days of being live. The support for the game has been awesome and I thank you for that Make sure to go download the game right now for FREE. Any feedback is encouraged.