+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DisplayRecorder help.

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
okay, i dont really know where to post it, so i'm postin here. I've displayrecorder downloaded and installed, but i'm experiencing two problems: 1.the live view function under web server
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question DisplayRecorder help.
    okay, i dont really know where to post it, so i'm postin here.
    I've displayrecorder downloaded and installed, but i'm experiencing two problems:

1.the live view function under web server doesn't work, keeps giving me error 404
    2.If i use activation gestures to start recording, the reordering wont show in display recorder, but i can find it in iFile.

So if anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I too have also had this problem. I am still not sure how to get around the 404 error but it is relatively simple to recover you file. When done recording all you have to do is go back to the Display Recorder app on you springboard. After you do that it should ask you if you want to stop recording. when you stop recording the video should pop up right in the recordings section. However if you leave the application the video is gone. I am not sure weather you can recover it from there on out. Hope this helped a little. (: