Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Calls and Freview TV apps

Default Free Calls and Freview TV apps
    Ive just been looking at iphone stuff on ebay and came across 2 apps being sold. One is a free calls app (iphone to iphone) and the other is a freeview TV app. I dont want to post the links just in case I break any rules BUT is there anyway I can get these for free? Are they on Cydia??

Thanks

search cydia to see if they are there, if they aren't then i would be leery about purchasing them, if they are on cydia and are paid apps then we can't help you with how to get them free
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post
    search cydia to see if they are there, if they aren't then i would be leery about purchasing them, if they are on cydia and are paid apps then we can't help you with how to get them free
    I was curious more than anything as some ebay members who have bought the apps have left the sellers negative feedback saying commenting that the apps are available free. Thannks for taking the trouble to reply j3st3r

Thanks

I don't know the apps you are talking about but you should be able to do a search in cydia to see if they are free, but considering you said there was negative feedback claiming you can get them free I for sure would not purchase them from someone on eBay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The freeview one is probably TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again

iphone.tvcatchup.com on your iPhone