+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes Possible?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Is it possible to make an app that somehow emulates or find a way to access the iTunes store and lets you have the iTunes store from 1.1.1 while using
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default iTunes Possible?
    Is it possible to make an app that somehow emulates or find a way to access the iTunes store and lets you have the iTunes store from 1.1.1 while using 1.0.2? I thought it was a cool concept, and thought I'd throw it out there.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yea its possible when firmware 1.1.1 gets cracked. But once firmware 1.1.1 gets cracked there would be no point in putting the itunes store on 1.02

By the way: Wrong forum section
    Last edited by Jasper44; 09-30-2007 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by long10horns View Post
    Is it possible to make an app that somehow emulates or find a way to access the iTunes store and lets you have the iTunes store from 1.1.1 while using 1.0.2? I thought it was a cool concept, and thought I'd throw it out there.
    presumably, once 1.1.1 is "jailbroked" then you wont even need that app, you'll just be able to update and put all ur apps on the 1.1.1 firmware. what will be cool is if people can study how the itunes app works and then use it to develop an app that connects to gnutella or torrent services to have access to files that could be added straight to the phone (legal file shares of course )

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I forsee Zune-like wifi music sharing between ipod touch/iphone users, only without the restrictions