+ Reply
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPHONE messaging to BBM

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Do you need to have a blackberry already though? Like switched on and left at home. If not im up for beta testing.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you need to have a blackberry already though? Like switched on and left at home. If not im up for beta testing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would absolutely love to test this app, it would be amazing if it worked!
    I have an iPhone 4 and all my friends have BB!

Thanks

Looks good Mottix, I like the Blackberry to Apple in the middle of the O, a nice touch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love to test this app! IPhone 4 - 4.3.1

So many BBMers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love to try this!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love to test.

iPhone 4 user here too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi new here but been watching this for a while and definatly would love to test this app got 2 spare berrys at home

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would also love to test this, its a much needed application!

Developer
    Thanks

This weekend we expecting to run a test, I will notify the first one and soon we will try to accommodate as many as possible. This will be a very partial test, the iphone app is not done or the complete graphics for this test. We will attempt to show for the very first time how an iphone can establish connection with a bb phone directly into bbm. I will try to update the exact test that will take place and after that test is done by someone randomly from this forum and will be establish that the app is legitimate and works.

thanks again to everybody that is supporting this thread

Quote Originally Posted by liamwalsh21 View Post
    No, you don't need a bb. You only need an iphone and if you have friends with a bb and use bbm you will be able to chat with them. The bb owners will don't have to download or install anything, it will be receive as a message on the bbm.
    Last edited by Mottix; 04-06-2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if theres any room left id love to test this too please. sounds like an amazing idea.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Developer
    Thanks

As I say before, within 1 week will do the first test and will consist of 2 main things, add a friend from a bb/bbm and send a message to that friend. Pretty cool! The test app don't have all the features such as ping. smileys, etc. That's the easy part, the hard part was to establish the connection between 2 platforms.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Implementation
    I was just wondering the logistical side of implementing this. Not the framework or even the app. I understand that is your part. What I don't get is how you are going to get us the app. Are you going to provide us with a Cydia source or a .ipa that we can add to iTunes? Just trying to clarify. Hope this works!

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liamwalsh21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by random24 View Post
    I was just wondering the logistical side of implementing this. Not the framework or even the app. I understand that is your part. What I don't get is how you are going to get us the app. Are you going to provide us with a Cydia source or a .ipa that we can add to iTunes? Just trying to clarify. Hope this works!
    I will request your UUID and give you an ipa. This is only for beta testers. Later on will be for sale at Itunes and at Cydia as well.

Thanks

You really think apple will approve this?! Not to mention it also doesn't excist. Smart scammers ftw

Green Apple
    Thanks

I too would like to beta test if still possible, But hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
    Something fishy here?????????
    Last edited by Islanderbwoy; 04-06-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

For everyone saying it is a scam can I ask your reasons for thinking this ?

Or reasons for thinking it's fishhy?

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    You really think apple will approve this?! Not to mention it also doesn't excist. Smart scammers ftw
    Approve what? It's a 100% legitimate series of apps that are patented and they don't violate Apple or RIM service agreement in any way. Of course it don't exist till now, that's why I create a solution that do the job. And who scam who or where. Next time you make a comment get more educated on the facts before talking without knowledge or foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mottix View Post
    Approve what? It's a 100% legitimate series of apps that are patented and they don't violate Apple or RIM service agreement in any way. Of course it don't exist till now, that's why I create a solution that do the job. And who scam who or where. Next time you make a comment get more educated on the facts before talking without knowledge or foundation.
    I know that many people have try to do this for several years and they have fail. Also I read in another forum that someone even charge in advance and took the money and never deliver anything. Or they just talk for talking because they don't have nothing better to do. What we are doing first is start 1 person first on the beta test and slowly will give it out to several people that want to test the app. No money and no risk for testing and eventually when we start selling the app is after many people try it, use it, enjoy it and confirm how cool it is.
    Last edited by Mottix; 04-07-2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please can i also beta test

Green Apple
    Thanks

I speak for myself here. its just that alot of things have been said or promised and never delivered!. As my reason for saying fishy and also that mottix only has 14post!.

Hey if it legit than thats COOL man.

Just my 2cents

Thanks

What is the current timetable of this App Mottix? When do you expect it to be in full BETA testing? And general release?

Cheers