+ Reply
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPHONE messaging to BBM

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
This Still happening? / Any Progress Reports you can forward to the users in the thread?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This Still happening? / Any Progress Reports you can forward to the users in the thread?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Mottix hasnt been online since august.. so

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is this app about to release? I'm thinking Blackberrys wont exists anymore by the time this comes out and with the BBM similar app coming out in IOS 5...will it be worth it? I guess an update from the developper would be nice.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You know.. I started following this thread since Mottix began it. When I ran into it, I got very excited to the fact that I will finally be able to stay in touch with my friends over seas flawlessly, but now I have lost all hope and I'm more than disappointed. As I checked this thread as much as I could, I've seen more than once that Mottix has said the same thing " by the end of the month" The last time he said that was towards the end of July.. as you can see July AND August is long gone, and STILL nothing. Not even a status update. How hard is it to at least do that? That is why I am convinced that this is just a scam. This idea for a blackberry messenger app would probably have been one of the best apps out there for the IOS. All the others, whatsapp, pingchat, liveprofile, etc. Absolutely are not reliable what so ever. Whatsapp constantly has server problems, pingchat is slower than a damn snail, and messages get lost way too often, liveprofile STILL has friend list issues, can't see who's available, and sometimes messages won't come in almost a week later. I even considered actually getting a BB JUST for bbm, because of how tired I was with their crappy services, and of course again disappointed that this app doesn't seem that it will EVER be released.
    Honestly I hope the best for you Mottix. Like I said earlier, the idea of a bbm app for IOS is worth millions, but please do us all a favor and just lets us know what the hell is going on, so we can at least be sure we're not wasting our time and hoping for the best.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartan1509 For This Useful Post:

sseguin (09-03-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I never really took "Mottix" seriously. My thinking is that if it came out it would be awesome but if it didn't I wouldn't be too upset because this is not an easy thing to do.

That being said, if it ends up being legit I would sing my praises to Mottix and pay whatever he wants for this app.

If not, I have no reason to be upset because Mottix doesn't owe me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1509 View Post
    You know.. I started following this thread since Mottix began it. When I ran into it, I got very excited to the fact that I will finally be able to stay in touch with my friends over seas flawlessly, bt now I have lost all hope and I'm more than disappointed. As I checked this thread as much as I could, I've seen more than once that Mottix has said the same thing " by the end of the month" The last time he said that was towards the end of July.. as you can see July AND August is long gone, and STILL nothing. Not even a status update. How hard is it to at least do that? That is why I am convinced that this is just a scam. This idea for a blackberry messenger app would probably have been one of the best apps out there for the IOS. All the others, whatsapp, pingchat, liveprofile, etc. Absolutely are not reliable what so ever. Whatsapp constantly has server problems, pingchat is slower than a damn snail, and messages get lost way too often, liveprofile STILL has friend list issues, can't see who's available, and sometimes messages won't come in almost a week later. I even considered actually getting a BB JUST for bbm, because of how tired I was with their crappy services, and of course again disappointed that this app doesn't seem that it will EVER be released.
    Honestly I hope the best for you Mottix. Like I said earlier, the idea of a bbm app for IOS is worth millions, but please do us all a favor and just lets us know what the hell is going on, so we can at least be sure we're not wasting our time and hoping for the best.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

People still use Blackberries?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah its pretty crappy considering he lead us all on. Its like me promising everyone free ice cream when there is no ice cream.

Thanks

where is free icecream?
    i missed that lol

Like A Boss

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this would be a dream come true i just got onto the iphone and im still weary about it i really have a lot of good friends and lots of contacts on bbm so i would love to do this please tell me its still possible

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gsnyse View Post
    this would be a dream come true i just got onto the iphone and im still weary about it i really have a lot of good friends and lots of contacts on bbm so i would love to do this please tell me its still possible
    At this point it's fair to assume this thing is dead. Mottix hasn't answered in a while, and frankly no screenshots have been produced. I understand a mod here might have the beta, so why cant Mottix update us even if there are delays.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solo118 View Post
    At this point it's fair to assume this thing is dead. Mottix hasn't answered in a while, and frankly no screenshots have been produced. I understand a mod here might have the beta, so why cant Mottix update us even if there are delays.
    I hope what you're saying isnt true

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejunky007 View Post
    I hope what you're saying isnt true
    I hope so too, but let's face facts here. It's been 6 months and we can't get a screenshot or even active updates from the creator.

I hope I'm wrong, and somehow Mottix or one of his "testers" will come forth with some proof or updates.

Developer
    Thanks

Hello everybody,

It's months since I last post in here. We lost our head programmer and cause us huge damage. We finally find a reliable US Company that has review everything we have and they just accept to continue and finalize this project. It will be at least 3 to 4 months for a finish product and will begin with iphone first and facebook. The app works and will done.

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok thanks for that update. We are all waiting with baited breath

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well people asked for update and one was given. 3-4 months? oh well I will keep checking back as this will be interesting. If it comes thru then awesome.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool Ummm
    By any chance your head programmer was Steve Jobs? :P

Green Apple
    Thanks

Rabbie 123

That wrong dude, but funny

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmm sounds like a load of old poo to me - disappears for however long then comes back to tell us that its gonna be another 3-4 months before this application launches? .... ..... LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mottix View Post
    Hello everybody,

It's months since I last post in here. We lost our head programmer and cause us huge damage. We finally find a reliable US Company that has review everything we have and they just accept to continue and finalize this project. It will be at least 3 to 4 months for a finish product and will begin with iphone first and facebook. The app works and will done.

thanks
    Please try and make it as fast as possible dude...the world needs this app..and this will give people another very strong reason to jailbreak!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbie123 View Post
    By any chance your head programmer was Steve Jobs? :P
    For real, that was some funny stuff... especially because Jobs would find some way to sue this guy if he was still alive