Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPHONE messaging to BBM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agapaudi6 View Post
    The only thing i want to know, is when is the app going to be in appstore pleaseeeeee
    Calm down, when they know it works properly and all the bugs have been worked out, then they will know how long it will take!

My guess is a couple of months

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ix_DUNKS_xI For This Useful Post:

Mottix (04-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Well i am guess a few months from now there isnt a real eta that i am aware of.
    Why months? If you let a couple of testers test it for a week or 2 you can remove most of the bugs?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Agapaudi6 For This Useful Post:

Mottix (04-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Derwin View Post
    Why months? If you let a couple of testers test it for a week or 2 you can remove most of the bugs?
    There's more to it than that I would suspect. Adding more testers does not always mean faster push out time. Once a bug is found it takes time to work it out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

Mottix (04-28-2011)

Thanks

They have already said they can only add people to their bbm list. They haven't got any messages to go through yet. Plus they are going to have issues with the amount of people using this right off the bat. Just from watching the info about this on this site and a few others they are going to have a huge push right from the beginning so being able to handle that and the bugs that could cause a lot of headache. There is a lot more to getting this going then what most of us think. Can't wait to check it out though but I'm a big fan of getting it 100% before you send it out instead of rushing out a piece of crap.
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dtbeavin View Post
    They have already said they can only add people to their bbm list. They haven't got any messages to go through yet. Plus they are going to have issues with the amount of people using this right off the bat. Just from watching the info about this on this site and a few others they are going to have a huge push right from the beginning so being able to handle that and the bugs that could cause a lot of headache. There is a lot more to getting this going then what most of us think. Can't wait to check it out though but I'm a big fan of getting it 100% before you send it out instead of rushing out a piece of crap.
    When they actually launch they are going to get slammed because from all over the web you can see the high demand for BBM on iOS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

Mottix (04-28-2011)

I would love to test the app I live in Colombia and everyone here has BBM.

Let me make it clear, the test we make was only to invite a friend from bbm, but we newer say that we can only do that. The ipa we release only have that available for testing.

What is going to be about, can it message to bbm?
    That's the idea and it will.

Quote Originally Posted by naheed24 View Post
    Great news.. Have been waiting for bbm to come to iphone.. keep up the good work guys.. Hope to see it soon.. Will it work with Iphone 2G running 3.1.3??

Thanks..
    For sure will handle 3.1.3 or better.
    Last edited by Mottix; 04-28-2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mottix View Post
    Let me make it clear, the test we make was only to invite a friend from bbm, but we newer say that we can only do that. The ipa we release only have that available for testing.
    Sorry, it isn't very clear what you guys having working and what you don't since everything is still a little vague here. How are you getting access to rims services to accomplish what you have so far??
    Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

I have a good idea, what do you think about doing the serie number as a PIN it can be usefull

Quote Originally Posted by Smarzotais View Post
    I would love to test the app I live in Colombia and everyone here has BBM.
    Me too please
    Last edited by Agapaudi6; 04-29-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry, it isn't very clear what you guys having working and what you don't since everything is still a little vague here. How are you getting access to rims services to accomplish what you have so far??
    He doesn't have to be clear on the exact progress, hes working on the app and will post any progress, be patient.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zpwR View Post
    He doesn't have to be clear on the exact progress, hes working on the app and will post any progress, be patient.
    You must have misread my previous comment. The reason I stated about the exact progress is because he corrected something I said earlier in the thread. Thats what my previous message was in response too.

Oh kk cool... im just pumped hes making good progress!

You must have misread my previous comment. The reason I stated about the exact progress is because he corrected something I said earlier in the thread. Thats what my previous message was in response too.
    So when do you think is it going to be in appstore
    Last edited by Agapaudi6; 04-29-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Default Yess
    Would love to test the app! Have a blackberry and iPod Touch 3G

I live in Bogota, Colombia and would be willing to test

I would like to beta test! Almost all my friends have bbm, so I think I would give good feedback.

Thanks

So when do you think is it going to be in appstore

In a few months if I had to guess. But I have no clue honestly, LOL I wish tomorrow but that will never happen.

Can you please count me in!? I miss BBM!

i loveeeee to test

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast