Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
02-08-2011, 07:06 PM #1Google Translate App for iPhone is Launched
Google Translate for iPhone has been launched which accepts voice input for 15 different languages and output support for more than 50 languages.
- Translate text between 57 languages.
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (15 languages).
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (23 languages).
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read.
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline.
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline.
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji).
- View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases.
Previously Google Translate was available through a webapp interface.It will help you great If you are traveling abroad where you are not familiar with the local language.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
iTunes Link to Download Google Translate
Unique Destination for anything Apple, and GizmOs Google Translate App for iPhone is Launched
02-09-2011, 12:03 AM #2
Very neat app, been playing with it for a while now.