+ Reply
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
My 2nd day with jailbreak so I am a novice. Love your app, can get to the config folder but I cannot figure out how to get the code to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My 2nd day with jailbreak so I am a novice. Love your app, can get to the config folder but I cannot figure out how to get the code to enter for Beijing, China. Thanks for helping.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tccruns View Post
    My 2nd day with jailbreak so I am a novice. Love your app, can get to the config folder but I cannot figure out how to get the code to enter for Beijing, China. Thanks for helping.
    Beijing city code is : CHXX0008

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

weather.com is inaccurate any way to change where i can get my own weatther forecast??

& also is there a way to manually refresh the data?
    Last edited by fimluyeena; 05-17-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think its quite accurate if edited ur local location there....well, I am lucky as closest weather station 1km away...like last week it showed snow in midle of the day and outside here (.fi) was 15C warm so I looked at it and wondered wtf. In 20 mins started a hail shower.....

On update I dunno how often it updates/refreshes but as run it on my lock screen seems to update everytime I open phone....
    Last edited by antsu; 05-17-2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: update/refresh time....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antsu View Post
    I think its quite accurate if edited ur local location there....like last week it showed snow in midle of the day and outside here (.fi) was 15C warm so I looked at it and wondered wtf. In 20 mins started a hail shower.....

nope i check with my local app(which is always accuarate),weather.com tend to be inaccurate @ times

so back to my question if anyone can help me ?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fimluyeena View Post
    weather.com is inaccurate any way to change where i can get my own weatther forecast??

& also is there a way to manually refresh the data?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just edited my post...1 min b4 u...:/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hahahah ya i just notice LOL nah regarding the update (you can set the clock) but i what i wan is a manual update hmm instead of having to respring everytime?wonder if thats possible tho? LOL its ok

Green Apple
    Thanks

well...maybe said it wrong....I just hit sleep button and it home button to open lock screen and it has refreshed....2 buttons? how much more manual refresh can u get? use the script I posted somewhere in this chain

Edit: just remember to enable in winterboard.
    Last edited by antsu; 05-17-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks
    I've been trying for months now to get the wiper working. All I get with the rain is the rainbow but i'd rather have the wiper. I've tried modifying the rain animation.css but still no wiper. Can someone please help me get the wiper working.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default animations
    my animations are not working how do i get them too

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello I am running IOS5 Beta 1 on a Iphone 4, and everything about the HTC Animated works, but the Calender on my second page is not changing date. stuck on the date i installed the theme. I realize it may be because I am on IOS5? just wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Thankyou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwOrdFiscH View Post
    Hello I am running IOS5 Beta 1 on a Iphone 4, and everything about the HTC Animated works, but the Calender on my second page is not changing date. stuck on the date i installed the theme. I realize it may be because I am on IOS5? just wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Thankyou
    Im in OS433 on a 3GS and I have to respring evryday 4 the date to change…

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome widget David... I was trying to read all the posting, about how to add the wiper animation on snow, hale, and light rain. Could you help me with this. That will be awesome. I was searching and trying to do it my self so far no luck. If you could help that would awesome and greatly appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Htc animated widget fr perpagehtml for ipad
    This is such a wonderful widget that I'd like it on my ipad2. Will this work? Thank You

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esj61856 View Post
    This is such a wonderful widget that I'd like it on my ipad2. Will this work? Thank You
    works on my ipad 2. the animations don't seem to be working. can't figure out how to change to Fahrenheit (Can change from C to F, but the numbers don't change)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcornia View Post
    works on my ipad 2. the animations don't seem to be working. can't figure out how to change to Fahrenheit (Can change from C to F, but the numbers don't change)
    Portrait Mode it works. However, landscape mode the clock and weather are on the top left corner instead of it in the middle of the screen. Advice pls.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Sun & Moon issues
    First off... great job, Love the widget! but I got 2 issues..

1. I live in Miami, Florida and I changed the configure doc with the correct zip code for the weather, but after sunset I still see the "sun" in the htc weather section. What gives, i mean its 7pm, 8pm and the weather still shows the sun.

2. I use the animation and using ifile I can see the images listed for the sun and moon by time of the day.At 6pm I see both the sun and moon But come 7pm when the sun is supposed to disappears, the moon disappears too... It does not return until sometime after 9pm

PS: I've never seen the 'wiper' appear... is that only in Thunderstorms, Because when its raining I see the 'rainbow'.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I love your widget, but my problem is, the weather animate only come out at the bottom.
    Can someone help?? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Love It
    I have been using this for awhile now and love it thou i have just installed sbrotator and it goes to the left half off the screen instead of being in the middle if we could get this fixed you would by far have the best htc weather app arround..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the transparency of the of the black box behind the clock? I would like to make it darker if possible..

Thanks