+ Reply
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I've been using this theme for a while now and was wondering if the wiper doesn't work? Haven't seen it on here?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been using this theme for a while now and was wondering if the wiper doesn't work? Haven't seen it on here?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love this! I use this along with HTC Weather Widget 1.75. If I could find a reliable "no lock screen" I'd only use this (Hate the lockscreen, totally useless). I changed the color of my city and temp text and it looks awesome. Any thought in adding the hi & lo temps near the current temp and date, and making the weather bar a next 5 day forecast? In other words, if today is Sun., the weather bar would have the forcast for Mon. thru Fri.. Just a thought!
    Anyway... THANKS!
    BTW, tried nolockscreen and springtomize and they both screw up your iphone (4 anyway) when recieving a phone call. Anything better?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi guys, Im having problems to change the language to spanish, and the clock to 24 hs. I have the 1.1 version.
    when I try to modified the "translation.js" file to spanish, I get blank icons in the weather widget, plus I cant find any way to set the widget clock to 24 hs mode.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nekrid00 For This Useful Post:

sync10 (04-28-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The widget works wonderfully with free pphtml, thanks a lot

Does anyone have the ability or even a concept of how to add the flip animation to the clock? that would make this complete and perfect.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't think there's a 24hr clock available for this as of right now. The OP may have that and animating the flip clock in the works for another release, however if you read through the thread you'll see he's pretty busy with school right now. He plans on working on it more after this semester is over and he's on summer break.

Thanks

Ok I'm pretty retarded at this stuff still, I'm getting a pretty bad battery drain too, how do I install the 1.0 rar file off the first post from this thread?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can I change in widget.html to take weather from Accuweather and not from yahoo because its not my city in yahooweather, and if that can, how?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    in the HTC animated weather widget, it only displays 11 characters of the city. Where can I increase the character count?

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do i remove the leading zeros?

Default Location and Caching
    I am wondering if it's possible to set the name of my city by hand. I have a long city name, so it gets cut off a few letters short. I dug through the widget and configureme files and found no easy toggle. Also, is is possible to have the theme use whatever weather data it last received? So when I am not connected to wifi it would show whatever it got last. I suppose I could change the update interval, but I'd prefer something more flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
    I don't think there's a 24hr clock available for this as of right now. The OP may have that and animating the flip clock in the works for another release, however if you read through the thread you'll see he's pretty busy with school right now. He plans on working on it more after this semester is over and he's on summer break.
    I know this is probably useless to you now, but in widget.html there is an easy True/false toggle for 24hr time. I'm using it now, and it works great.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 04-11-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Finish translation
    That was only decent one I could find in Cydia....Sent last week email to maker if wants a .fi translated ver as me in Finland and want to use .fi as lang...

if anyone wants the .fi translation and too lazy to do it u can dl it from here. They need to be edited into the correponding files so not a plug n play solution...Files located in /private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH and .../Private

-antsu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-photo-huhtikuuta-12-1-31-08-ap..jpg  
    Last edited by antsu; 04-11-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: added links

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what theme do you use? the person that made the wigdet. great job by the way

edit: found it, if anyone wants it it is called iflat. looks amazing with the widget.
    Last edited by d.isaiah; 04-11-2011 at 08:31 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am wondering if it's possible to set the name of my city by hand. I have a long city name, so it gets cut off a few letters short. I dug through the widget and configureme files and found no easy toggle. Also, is is possible to have the theme use whatever weather data it last received? So when I am not connected to wifi it would show whatever it got last. I suppose I could change the update interval, but I'd prefer something more flexible.

I know this is probably useless to you now, but in widget.html there is an easy True/false toggle for 24hr time. I'm using it now, and it works great.
    I too have a city longer than 11 characters and after looking through the code, I found how to extent the characters allowed. Go to /var/mobile/Library/PerpageHTM L/Widget.html then go down to the code line "document.getElementById("city ") . innerText=obj.city.substring(0 ,11)" Just change the '11' to how ever many characters you need

I hope that helps anyone with a city longer than 11 characters.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the animation? Such as having the clouds etc. go faster across the screen.

Is it possible to do something like this: set updateinterval to 15min when wifion (or whatever it is) =1, else set updateinterval to never. I want the widget to always show weather, and update it if a connection is availible.

Green Apple
    Thanks

LockScreen

I hate that nonused lockscreen so added this excellent widged to it :P
    Also that 'Slide to unlock' slider sux0red, plain lock easier just to tap on
    Mucho better and now wont messup SP rotation like if using within icons with PerPage.

Added also a pic of how i figured out more use for the almost unused search screen. Tapping there will bring keyboard back.

-antsu
    Last edited by antsu; 04-14-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    I made a change to the js file to use my own lockscreen background, but the animation and forecast went away? Any ideas what I may have done?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sometimes it takes a little while for the animation to start. How long are you waiting?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottdog129 View Post
    I made a change to the js file to use my own lockscreen background, but the animation and forecast went away? Any ideas what I may have done?
    This is how I did it:

ssh to iPhone
    antsu:/var/stash/Themes.fInOBX/ root# mkdir Antsu.LockScreen
    Now get a tickbox in WinterBoard for the lockscreen.

antsu:/var/stash/Themes.fInOBX/Antsu.LockScreen/ root# nano LockBackground.html
    Code:
    <html><head></head>
    <body style="
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        ">
    <div style="
        background-image:url('AntsuLockScreen.jpg');
        height: 480px;
        width: 320px;
        ">
    <iframe
        src="/private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH/Widget.html"
        frameborder="0"
        width="320"
        height="480"
        ">
    </iframe>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    AntsuLockScreen.jpg = what ever pic u wanna use for bg. (Make pic 320x480 so then fits nicely- those attr in html file then not needed if pic correct size). Put in same dir with html. Or adjust path. Then wont even show the battery when connected to usb cable...I also added that tweak so can use iPhone while syncing. So now not stuck waiting when connect usb cable and staring that battery/syncing msg.

Might be neater ways to do that but that works.
    Last edited by antsu; 04-15-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusaywa View Post
    Sometimes it takes a little while for the animation to start. How long are you waiting?
    Several minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by antsu View Post
    This is how I did it:

ssh to iPhone
    antsu:/var/stash/Themes.fInOBX/ root# mkdir Antsu.LockScreen
    Now get a tickbox in WinterBoard for the lockscreen.

antsu:/var/stash/Themes.fInOBX/Antsu.LockScreen/ root# nano LockBackground.html
    Code:
    <html><head></head>
    <body style="
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0;
        ">
    <div style="
        background-image:url('AntsuLockScreen.jpg');
        height: 480px;
        width: 320px;
        ">
    <iframe
        src="/private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH/Widget.html"
        frameborder="0"
        width="320"
        height="480"
        ">
    </iframe>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    AntsuLockScreen.jpg = what ever pic u wanna use for bg. (Make pic 320x480 so then fits nicely- those attr in html file then not needed if pic correct size). Put in same dir with html. Or adjust path. Then wont even show the battery when connected to usb cable...I also added that tweak so can use iPhone while syncing. So now not stuck waiting when connect usb cable and staring that battery/syncing msg.

Might be neater ways to do that but that works.
    I really dont want to USE the lockscreen BG. I just turned it on and then off and the animation disappeared.