+ Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 541

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
To esj61856 go to the configureme. js and change last "var" to false to shut off the aniamtion. To crlowryjr it is absolutely posible, the thing is PerPageHTML allows ANY
...
  1. #41
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    To esj61856 go to the configureme.js and change last "var" to false to shut off the aniamtion.
    To crlowryjr it is absolutely posible, the thing is PerPageHTML allows ANY html script to run on the iphone given that the script is compatible therefore if you have some knowlegde in html programming have a go at it and then all you have to do is SSH that html to the same folder that my widget is on and activate it using perpageHTML
    To nikokoren Im going to update the widget and add a "var" into the configureme.js file to have forecast on or off on a future update.
    To major herbie I havent heard of that problem before happening to anone else but if it is let me know ill fix it promptly otherwise try reinstalling.

    In general lockscreen is a problem because perpage does not support it but ill look into it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to davidrom6 For This Useful Post:

    Major Herbie (02-11-2011)

  3. #42
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davidrom6 View Post
    To esj61856 go to the configureme.js and change last "var" to false to shut off the aniamtion.
    To crlowryjr it is absolutely posible, the thing is PerPageHTML allows ANY html script to run on the iphone given that the script is compatible therefore if you have some knowlegde in html programming have a go at it and then all you have to do is SSH that html to the same folder that my widget is on and activate it using perpageHTML
    To nikokoren Im going to update the widget and add a "var" into the configureme.js file to have forecast on or off on a future update.
    To major herbie I havent heard of that problem before happening to anone else but if it is let me know ill fix it promptly otherwise try reinstalling.

    In general lockscreen is a problem because perpage does not support it but ill look into it.
    I've tried reinstalling, I'd love for your awesome widget to be on the home screen

  4. #43
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hey i changed the location to my city...but the weather and temperatures are all wrong. what should i do to fix that?

    also..the moon in the lower part of the clock in the middle is covering the the "le" in lawrenceville...since thats my city..

    could you help me with these things cause i love the way it looks. thank you..

  5. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Use HTC weather widget 1.75 for lockscreen, i use them both, best themes yet.
    How do you change the city on HTC weather widget 1.75?

    Thanks

  6. #45
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dake79 View Post
    great...i will try to solve too...:-)
    Did you manage to sort this out, lifting it all up a bit.

    Done it ! both same level now
    Last edited by Andycots; 02-14-2011 at 01:09 PM.

  7. #46
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Perfect Widget

    2 Questions ...

    - can i rename the City? now it is "Vienna" and i would like to have "Wien"!?

    - can you make the flip clock animated!?

    Big THX !!!

  8. #47
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    The temp is still screwed up, will you be able to port this to lockinfo...?

  9. #48
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how do i set the position for the widget ? i have 2 rows of icons at the botton , so they overlap ... thx

  10. #49
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n3v3rm1nda View Post
    how do i set the position for the widget ? i have 2 rows of icons at the botton , so they overlap ... thx
    You can't move it, you need to get a tweek called "GridLock"

  11. #50
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i have gridlock ... icons are at the last 2 rows .. just need to correct the position

  12. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    This is what mine looks like, I'm using GridLock also please fix the Degrees.

  13. #52
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ok you count your dock as a springboard row ^^ little misunderstanding

    heres how mine looks :



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  14. #53
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n3v3rm1nda View Post
    ok you count your dock as a springboard row ^^ little misunderstanding

    heres how mine looks :
    Yeah, I see what's happening with yours. Maybe the OP can make the Widget a little higher for the people who what 2 rows not just the one like me.

  15. #54
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n3v3rm1nda View Post
    how do i set the position for the widget ? i have 2 rows of icons at the botton , so they overlap ... thx
    To move the widget you can try setting the position by adding a division tag in the Widget.html. Add code after the div code for the weatherFrame and before the image code for the bg.png.

    Code:
    <div id="weatherFrame">...</div>
    
    <div style="position: absolute; top: -10px; left: 0; z-index:-1;">
    
    <img src="bg.png" ...>
    I set top to -10px to match the position for the HTC Weather Widget 1.75 on the lockscreen but you may need to adjust it.


    Be sure to close the <div> tag at the end:

    Code:
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

  16. #55
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by altair0074 View Post
    To move the widget you can try setting the position by adding a division tag in the Widget.html. Add code after the div code for the weatherFrame and before the image code for the bg.png.

    Code:
    <div id="weatherFrame">...</div>
    
    <div style="position: absolute; top: -10px; left: 0; z-index:-1;">
    
    <img src="bg.png" ...>
    I set top to -10px to match the position for the HTC Weather Widget 1.75 on the lockscreen but you may need to adjust it.


    Be sure to close the <div> tag at the end:

    Code:
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    Yeah great stuff, took me ages to move my weather up a bit, went through all the script adjusting all the "top" values,
    Learn something new everyday, Cheers

  17. #56
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Have you fixed the issue with the Degrees...? Please do.

  18. #57
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Herbie View Post
    Have you fixed the issue with the Degrees...? Please do.
    What did you do to change it to Celsius? I edited the configureMe.js and setup:
    var locale = "ASXX0252"
    var isCelsius = true
    and I get the weather for Loxton with the correct degrees in Celsius. Since it is working for me, there might be an issue with your configuration so showing what you have in your configureMe.js might help locate the error.


  19. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SPAM
    SPAM SPAM SPAM
    P!ssOff...

    Quote Originally Posted by altair0074 View Post
    What did you do to change it to Celsius? I edited the configureMe.js and setup:
    var locale = "ASXX0252"
    var isCelsius = true
    and I get the weather for Loxton with the correct degrees in Celsius. Since it is working for me, there might be an issue with your configuration so showing what you have in your configureMe.js might help locate the error.

    Would you copy the whole file and post it on here and i'll just copy & paste because i MUST be doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Cer0; 02-17-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost - Spam removed

  20. #59
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Herbie View Post
    Would you copy the whole file and post it on here and i'll just copy & paste because i MUST be doing something wrong.
    This is what I have in my configureMe.js. I am assuming you did not modify the Widget.html.

    Code:
    // Use weather.com to find your weathercode
    // For example searching for London, UK will get you this URL
    // http://www.weather.com/weather/today/London+United+Kingdom+UKXX0085
    // The last part UKXX0085 is the weathercode to use
    var locale = "ASXX0252" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = true //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var updateInterval = 15  //Minutes
    var showForecast = true
    
    // If you would rather use your own Lockscreen Background
    // set showBackground to true and overwrite the included
    // LockBackground.png file
    var showBackground = true
    
    var showWeatherAni = true

  21. #60
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by altair0074 View Post
    This is what I have in my configureMe.js. I am assuming you did not modify the Widget.html.

    Code:
    // Use weather.com to find your weathercode
    // For example searching for London, UK will get you this URL
    // http://www.weather.com/weather/today/London+United+Kingdom+UKXX0085
    // The last part UKXX0085 is the weathercode to use
    var locale = "ASXX0252" //Zipcode, Postalcode, or Weathercode
    var isCelsius = true //true or false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var updateInterval = 15  //Minutes
    var showForecast = true
    
    // If you would rather use your own Lockscreen Background
    // set showBackground to true and overwrite the included
    // LockBackground.png file
    var showBackground = true
    
    var showWeatherAni = true
    I haven't touched the Widget, copied this and it didn't fix anything. I asume it's my Device so i'm re-installing PerPageHTML and your Widget. Will get back to you once it's done and i've tried to copy what you put here.

    Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Major Herbie; 02-17-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts