Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 541

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

  1. #521
    My .js file is in the PerpageHTML folder. I am using PerPage not an Iwidget. I don't have a subfolder titled iwidgets.

    I did find that exact line of code in PerpageHTML/HTC_UniAW6/javascript/main/main.js

    I commented (//) it out but it didn't change anything. I still have the default background.

    Just tried /*..............*/ but no change.
    Last edited by jtibedo; 07-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.

  2. #522
    Did you change your background setting back to "true" in the configureme file? Also be sure to respring after you make your changes.

  3. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    Did you change your background setting back to "true" in the configureme file? Also be sure to respring after you make your changes.
    Just changed background settings to "true" and its back to a black background

  4. #524
    Still hoping for a transparent background to show the background I've chosen for all pages.

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by jtibedo View Post
    Still hoping for a transparent background to show the background I've chosen for all pages.
    Best I can tell you is download iWidgets and try the version I posted above.

  6. #526
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Hello,

    I`m using weadget form post 505 but i have issue with refreshing. That forecast refreshing only one day and after this one day at next days stuck.

    Any sugestion??

  7. #527
    I've tried many different ways to get the HTC Animated Weather to work. So far only HTCAniPPH-GPS-Cal works, updates normally and is almost exactly what I want. I still can't change the background image but at this point I'm OK with that.

    All that said now there is an "A" after the temperature in the forecast and I would like to see that "A" removed.

    Anybody know how to get that little rascal of an "A" to be gone?

    -iphone5-home-screen.png

  8. #528
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I want to refresh subject and ask if this widget is working on ios7 with winterboard (lase revision).

    I knew that myLocation is working and creating myLocation.txt file, PerPageHTML isn`t wroking so well under ios7 that I made small modyfication in HTC Weather Widget and that is working on iWidget app.

    But when I using HTCAniPPH-GPS_Cal that isn`t work. I have only clock and that is all. That is look like missing location service or wrong comunication.

    When I using HTCAniPPH with manuall set location that is working correctly.

    Samebody could help my or write what i need to change at HTCAniPPH-GPS_Cal widget for make it working:
    1) with myLocation service
    2) without myLocation service

  9. #529
    I've been in the hunt for the HTC Animated Weather Widget for a while too.

    I had a jailbroken iPhone 5 using IOS 6.XX and while the jailbreak was fine, HTC Weather Widget suddenly stopped showing the weather but the time remained. This persisted for long enough that I just updated the phone to IOS 7.04 since I only cared about the weather widget and since it was busted I no longer cared if it was jailbroken or not.

    But....... as things go the newest jailbreak became available and I took the plunge. It installed with no problem. Good!

    However I too have been unable to fine a weather widget for IOS 7 that will appear on my home screen.

    I installed Perpage, Winterboard and iWidget and tried everything I could find to get the weather widget to appear but to no avail

    I have been told that iWidget has a HTC widget that works but that is just talk at this point.

    I would be very pleased if you could/would share any successes towards getting the HTC Weather Widget to actually appear. Specifically anything that had to be changed to force it to work.

    Thanks in advance,

    Jim T

  10. #530
    We fixed several of these last year in the iWidget thread that work on iOS 6 and still work on iOS 7. I believe that there are a couple in cydia too. You will need the WidgetWeather tweak to make it run in addition to iWidget.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  11. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We fixed several of these last year in the iWidget thread that work on iOS 6 and still work on iOS 7. I believe that there are a couple in cydia too. You will need the WidgetWeather tweak to make it run in addition to iWidget.
    Any chance you could point to where and what you are referring to so I could locate and try what you suggest?

  12. #532
    Here is the iWidgets thread. It is large, but there are tons of different ones everywhere.

    [Tweak] iWidgets

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. #533
    Just installed Widget Weather and cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/. In this repo I see Icon Pack, MultiTheme and MyLocation, that's all.

    Still no animated weather.

    Thoughts?

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by jtibedo View Post
    Just installed Widget Weather and cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/. In this repo I see Icon Pack, MultiTheme and MyLocation, that's all.

    Still no animated weather.

    Thoughts?
    If you want animated weather, you need to add GroovyLock from cydia. This will allow you to run HTML on the LS.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. #535
    Hi, can someone please help. I've had htc animated weather on ios5+6 but I cannot even get it on ios7!! I have done all the usual steps but when I select it on per page HTML it does not show on home screen at all,no clock weather nothing??? What's up with it??has anyone else this problem??
    Thanks in advance!!

  16. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogfelony View Post
    Hi, can someone please help. I've had htc animated weather on ios5+6 but I cannot even get it on ios7!! I have done all the usual steps but when I select it on per page HTML it does not show on home screen at all,no clock weather nothing??? What's up with it??has anyone else this problem??
    Thanks in advance!!
    In the same boat as you. I miss HTC Animated Weather and have tried all that I know with no success. If I ever get it back working I will post on this page. Hope you will do the same.

  17. #537
    PPHTML has not been updated, so it's not working very well. If you are putting it on page 1, you will not see it, as the "spotlight" page has been eliminated from iOS 7. Try putting it on page 2 and see if it works.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  18. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    PPHTML has not been updated, so it's not working very well. If you are putting it on page 1, you will not see it, as the "spotlight" page has been eliminated from iOS 7. Try putting it on page 2 and see if it works.
    I tried that too. Tried every version etc but no luck. Thanks anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by jtibedo View Post
    In the same boat as you. I miss HTC Animated Weather and have tried all that I know with no success. If I ever get it back working I will post on this page. Hope you will do the same.
    I will do. I have the htc one x iwidget and I use it by holding screen for a couple of seconds and selecting it - it's like it but not as good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maddogfelony; 02-03-2014 at 03:43 PM.

  19. #539
    Hi, I got it back on iOS 7. It's a widget in the modmyi repo. You need Iwidgets installed too. You don't need per page or any of that. Works as good as ever. Happy days!!!! Here's the page I found it on

    http://www.redmondpie.com/get-classic-htc-animated-weather-widget-for-ios-7-home-screen/

  20. #540
    Got it working on iOS 7 as an iwidget from modmyi

    Get Classic HTC Animated Weather Widget For iOS 7 Home Screen | Redmond Pie

    Here's the link

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •