Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    I checked out both of these two. These do not match the classic HTC clock, these are the both from the new HTC One. Also, they are missing the animated weather, which is the coolest part. I've been searching for an iWidget version that resembles the PPHTML that I use now. I may take on the task of converting myself but it's a little over my head. On the other hand, I still don't see the big deal. iTapper sounds cool though.

Actually converting it wasn't very hard at all. So I've taken my customized PPHTML HTC AW widget and successfully converted it to an iWidget. It does seem to load the weather info a little faster, that may just be in my head though. I do like that the weather lays on top of the icons too. However, I can't find the iTapper tweak. Maybe I don't have the correct repo but I've had a hard time finding anything even using Google. Anyone know where I can find this?

The tweak is called iWidget Tapper from the BigBoss repo.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

atlthrashers17 (07-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    Actually converting it wasn't very hard at all. So I've taken my customized PPHTML HTC AW widget and successfully converted it to an iWidget. It does seem to load the weather info a little faster, that may just be in my head though. I do like that the weather lays on top of the icons too. However, I can't find the iTapper tweak. Maybe I don't have the correct repo but I've had a hard time finding anything even using Google. Anyone know where I can find this?
    Any chance of a link for your iwidget.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Any chance of a link for your iwidget.

Cheers.

Let me start by saying I do not claim any credit for the contents of the widget. I did not create any of this, I simply modified it a bit. I tried to keep the iWidget version as close as possible to the PPHTML version that was originally posted in this topic. I hope you find this useful and I hope I am not pissing anyone off by posting their work here.
    Last edited by atlthrashers17; 07-02-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Here is a revised version:

iWidget HTC AW.zip
    Last edited by atlthrashers17; 07-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Great stuff cheers, had this for a few years now and is good to have it as an iwidget, just a slight problem I am using lockhtml to load it to lockscreen and forecast not working, any ideas, not has time to look myself as away from home so dealing with it through ifile.

Cheers.

Great stuff cheers, had this for a few years now and is good to have it as an iwidget, just a slight problem I am using lockhtml to load it to lockscreen and forecast not working, any ideas, not has time to look myself as away from home so dealing with it through ifile.

Cheers.
    What do you mean it's not working? Can you see it and its not providing information? Or is it even appearing at all?

Instead of LockHTML download iWidget and apply it that way.
    Last edited by atlthrashers17; 07-03-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Yeah is all fine on homescreen, through iwidget , but iwidget will not let me put it on lockscreen so I use lockhtml to put it onto lockscreen and the clock and animated weather work fine but I am not getting any forecast info.

Hope you understand.

Cheers

If its a lockhtml problem can I put it on lockscreen through winterboard.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Andycots; 07-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.

If its a lockhtml problem can I put it on lockscreen through winterboard.

Cheers.
    That was my thought. I think you should just copy the folder to:
    var/stash/themes folder and apply it through winterboard. You will need to do 2 things though.

1. Delete Widget.plist
    2. Change Widget.html to LockBackground.html

This should make it work on your LS through winterboard. Let me know how this works for you.

Also, what model and version of iOS do you have? Just curious.

Ip5 6.1.2

Yeah getting closer, works on lockscreen now, just the wallpaper not all way to bottom (taller screen), and if I set no leading zero then time doesn't format correctly, needs moving over to right.

Also will the rain and snow go all way to bottom with the ip5 screen.

Thanks for your help.

We're is the sheet I alter to move the whole thing down, it's all sat to high on lockscreen so in need to lower it.

I am using a separate one for lockscreen so I can make It lower without effecting the homescreen one (one theme I called home and one lock) if you know what I mean.

Cannot seem to put my own background on the lockscreen either.

Cheers.

Edit, nearly all ok now, since changing widget to lockscreen then it works on lockhtml, which allows me to lower it and also shows background too. Not sure on no zero format yet.

This setup is a lot better being able to use it as a widget, and that's what lockhtml does (allows widgets on lockscreen). No need for winterboard.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Andycots; 07-03-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Did LockHTML extend the widget to the bottom of the screen? If not I have an idea. I can't honestly say this will fix it because I do not own a iPhone 5. This is simply my best guess so be sure to back up all your files.

Open LockBackground.html, Widget_min. html, & Widget_full.html
    Use the search option to find every instance of "480" and change to "568"

I'm not sure if this will fix your problem but I hope it helps. Be sure to back up originals just in case.

As far as the leading zero problem, I know that has existed since the original PPHTML version released. I've never really looked into fixing it as I have always used the 24hour clock.

Will try changing values, no lock did not extent to bottom but it sorts wallpaper out and I can adjust height in there too.

Thanks for your help with this, I too have always preferred the original HTC, all the so called copies come nowhere close.

Cheers.

I thought I read somewhere about someone using a cookie for when the location carnt update, any idea were I may find it.

I thought I read somewhere about someone using a cookie for when the location carnt update, any idea were I may find it.
    Yes, it is possible to use binary cookies to create a default data set to pull from when your data can't be obtained do to no Internet connection.

How good are your coding skills?

UniAW has this feature built into it, but most people on this thread don't want to use the newer version as they like the old outdated versions they are currently using.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-04-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Coding skills, rubbish, yeah I do like the original version but I am trying to move on, am trying to use iwidgets and lockhtml and have managed it so far with the iwidget from above, seems a lot easier to have iwidget put it on the homescreen and lockhtml put the same widget on the lockscreen, I am trying to move with the times and know iwidgets is a way forward.

the uniaw thread and iwidgets threads move so fast I can barely keep up.

Also Livepapers play nicely with both these on lock and home, so when they bring out there A*****d windy weather theme I can just use the animations only, and then move on from the flipclock.

Cheers.

There is a link somewhere that someone updated this flipclock using the animations with the shooting stars on it, but I think they are for winterboard and no one has converted it into an iwidget yet, if I could find the link I may have a go myself at converting, I believe they are instructions on the iwidgets front page.
    Last edited by Andycots; 07-04-2013 at 03:54 PM.

I tried to explain here before, that you can run an iWidget version of UniAW that has been posted on page 1 of the UniAW6 thread. This will run with animations only. Then there are many versions of the HTC clock available as iWidgets in that thread and on cydia. I run UniAW on my LS and SB via winterboard constantly. Why do you not want to run WB?

There are a lot of talented people on that thread. We can help you to get where you want to be.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-04-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Yeah I am willing to do that, but I would really like the above original flipclock, ov which I am struggling to find.

This as an iWidget would be ideal, http://go.modmyi.com/?id=1098X506000...page-html.html

I'm animated with the use of it for the first time that happened right after the release of the widget in display here ... now the time I've a new one but it's this which has created in me the lust for the same animated widgets to go for .

Finally figured out how to do it. I installed HTC_UniAW6, Set Background to true, swapped your background.png file in and re sprung. It changed from whatever background it came with to an all black background. I'm trying to get it to be invisible so I can see the same background as is on all the other pages. I set background back to false and the original background is back. Would prefer my background though.-htcuniaw6.png

What did/am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by jtibedo View Post
    What did/am I doing wrong?
    I kept having that same problem. I ended up having to remove the call for it in main.js

1.) Navigate to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/iWidget HTC_UniAW6/JavaScript and find the file "main.js"
    2.) Make a backup copy of this file just in case things go wrong.
    3.) Find the line that reads:

document.getElementById("weatherWall").src = "Images/LockBackground.png";
    >>>it's just below the long list of weather conditions

4.) Remove that line and save your new main.js file

This removes the call for lockbackground.png and should now show your home screen with the wallpaper that you have selected from the iPhone settings menu.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast