Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

Is there anyway to make the weather update by pressing on the weather, by adding some code. Or does this go in the stupid questions box. ��

How do I change colors of the fonts? I also cant find the folder where the "clock face" is stored.

-img_2042.png

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Yeah, download and install LockHTML 2 from Cydia, then open LockHTML in settings and it will allow you to choose the theme you have on your homescreen, then after a respring LockHTML place it onto your lockscreen.
    LockHTML2 did not fix my "undefined" problem. LockHTML2 and WinterBoard both give me the same "undefined" result. Everything else works great except for the forecast. This problem exists on the LS and SB versions. Any other ideas to fix this or what my problem may be?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1dr View Post
    How do I change colors of the fonts? I also cant find the folder where the "clock face" is stored.

-img_2042.png
    I found everything.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Working 4 Day Forecast

Here are a couple HTC widgets that Dacal integrated with the UniAW6 animation. They both have working 4 Day Forecasts.

WinterBoard LockScreen - https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nxuxfn3i3...h_forecast.rar

PerPageHTML SpringBoard - https://www.dropbox.com/s/phjha8jt29...h_forecast.rar

Forecast repair courtesy of Marty McFly... THANK YOU MARTY!!!

Enjoy...
    Many thanks siemprelisto for this update. Now I am using again HTC Animated weather in perpageHTML in my iPhone.
    I only have one problem which is the background.
    Is there anyway to make it transparent?. I have read some replies but nothing has worked for me with this widget.
    Also all the images does not fit in my iPhone 5 screen. They seems too short, like designed for iPhone4. How can I correct it?

Many thanks in advance for any posible answer.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiludi View Post
    Many thanks siemprelisto for this update. Now I am using again HTC Animated weather in perpageHTML in my iPhone.
    I only have one problem which is the background.
    Is there anyway to make it transparent?. I have read some replies but nothing has worked for me with this widget.
    Also all the images does not fit in my iPhone 5 screen. They seems too short, like designed for iPhone4. How can I correct it?

Many thanks in advance for any posible answer.
    Comment out the image call in the HTML file to remove the background.

You need correct size images for the iPh 5. 640 x 1156
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

siemprelisto (06-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Comment out the image call in the HTML file to remove the background.

You need correct size images for the iPh 5. 640 x 1156
    Many thanks King_o_Hill. It works. Not modifiying the HTML but the CSS file to which it was pointing. In any case commenting out the background line evrything works.

Thank you for your help.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiludi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-09-2013), siemprelisto (06-09-2013)

I still have not found a way to make the area I soon detected, because it takes like 2 hours to geotag the area where I am, it is possible to detect where encuentor me soon?, would greatly appreciate any ideas or solution where change for this wonderful widget detects the area where I am before, thanks and greetings

Question:
    I replaced all images under: /private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTC_UniAW6/Icon Sets/mnidhk with my own set. That is 0.png and so on and forth.. However, the images in the background do not change. Did I miss another place to replace the images?

Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    I want to move the entire springboard widget up about 10px. I was able to move the time and flipclock up in the widget.html file but not the location name, date, and temp. Is this also located in the widget.html? I've included a screenshot and a copy of my edited widget.html. Thanks for any help.

Just look in Style_iph4.css located in the CSS folder. Edit the lines labeled "top" to move up the text.

Just look in Style_iph4.css located in the CSS folder. Edit the lines labeled "top" to move up the text.
    Hey thanks for all your help!

Hey thanks for all your help!
    No problem, we're here to help!

Now I've started on the LS widget. The location of everything is perfect with this one but my forecast is not available. However it was working on the SB version. I'll continue to find a solution but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well now I will try to find a solution for this. I know I'm not the only one here. Unfortunately HTML2 did not fix this.

Well now I will try to find a solution for this. I know I'm not the only one here. Unfortunately HTML2 did not fix this.
    So if you are still having your forecast display "undefined" you need to replace your file Main.js (located in the widget folder/JavaScript/Main) with the one I've provided here. That's what worked for me anyway. Hope this will help somebody.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6xddei6axj8hl6c/main.js
    Last edited by atlthrashers17; 06-12-2013 at 07:18 AM.

So if you are still having your forecast display "undefined" you need to replace your file Main.js (located in the widget folder/JavaScript/Main) with the one I've provided here. That's what worked for me anyway. Hope this will help somebody.

main.js

Wow! Thanks again. You've been a huge help!

-2013-06-13-23.51.24.png
    How do you get the wallpaper background to extend into dock for an iphone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by tskwierc View Post
    -2013-06-13-23.51.24.png
    How do you get the wallpaper background to extend into dock for an iphone 5.
    I'm not totally sure because I do not have a 5 just a 4S. My first thought though would be to check the size of lockbackground.png. Make sure it is sized 1136px X 640px, not the old 960px X 640px.

Simply out of curiosity, what state do you live in? Is that Rock Springs, GA?
    Last edited by atlthrashers17; 06-14-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Default Adjust Frequency Of Weather Updating
    I got everything working again except now it doesn't seem to update unless I re-spring the iPhone 5.

Is there a way to set/reset the frequency that HTC Animated Weather can update the weather? I'd like it to update a couple of times a day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtibedo View Post
    I got everything working again except now it doesn't seem to update unless I re-spring the iPhone 5.

Is there a way to set/reset the frequency that HTC Animated Weather can update the weather? I'd like it to update a couple of times a day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    It's a cache issue.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

King_O_Hill: I appreciate the reply but don't understand. I'm looking for a solution. Your answer just adds confusion to the mix.

If it's a cache issue, how do I fix "A cache issue"? Help.

Are there no settings to force HTC Weather Animation to poll for the weather at certain times?
    Last edited by jtibedo; 06-16-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks

King_O_Hill: I appreciate the reply but don't understand. I'm looking for a solution. Your answer just adds confusion to the mix.

If it's a cache issue, how do I fix "A cache issue"? Help.

Are there no settings to force HTC Weather Animation to poll for the weather at certain times?
    I'm sure that the widget already has scheduled updates. The default is probably every 15 minutes. The fact that you only get an update with a restoring leads me to believe its a known cache issue that apple admits affects phones differently. The cache is UIWebView and it sounds like your widget is pulling from it instead.

There are currently 2 different commands that are working, you can try either one, but both are not necessary:

1)
    Code:
    $.ajaxSetup({timeout: 8000, cache: false});
    2)
    Code:
    $.ajaxSetup({
    cache: false,
    headers: {'Cache-Control': 'no-cache'}
    });
    Place this code into any Javascript file that uses jQuery requests.
    Put it at the top of the page, BEFORE your jQuery request code lines.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-16-2013 at 06:12 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-29-2013)

King_o_Hill: Unfortunately your replies only make it worse for me. You might see your answers as making complete sense but to me it is all greek. I wouldn't know where to find said file plus if I did I wouldn't know if it used jQuery requests. But thank you very much for trying to be helpful.

I'm just not knowledgeable about all this stuff. I do have ifile and have used it following youtube videos. Success there. Watching the youtube video where it goes to file and shows how makes it pretty easy.
    Last edited by jtibedo; 06-17-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Still seeking assistance to solve this HTC Animated Weather problem. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get it to update at least a couple of times a day? I did find the configureme.js file and it shows an update frequency of 180 minutes. But that isn't working. I'm stuck on the weather that showed since the last re-spring.

King_O_Hill: Is the configureme.js the file I should enter this data->>> $.ajaxSetup({timeout: 8000, cache: false});

Thanks

Still seeking assistance to solve this HTC Animated Weather problem. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get it to update at least a couple of times a day? I did find the configureme.js file and it shows an update frequency of 180 minutes. But that isn't working. I'm stuck on the weather that showed since the last re-spring.

King_O_Hill: Is the configureme.js the file I should enter this data->>> $.ajaxSetup({timeout: 8000, cache: false});
    Typically any JS file will do, but I usually put it in the "main" JS file.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast