Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 541

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

  1. #441
    Hello, I would like to know, if possible, where modify this magnificent witget to detect me where I am faster, then takes about an hour and a half or two hours to detect when zone change me where I am, and another question if possible, which I also mark the province where I find part of the neighborhood or area where I am? if you can not, grace and greetings

    P. D. sorry for my poor English, thanks to google translator

  2. #442
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by makakin View Post
    Hello, I would like to know, if possible, where modify this magnificent witget to detect me where I am faster, then takes about an hour and a half or two hours to detect when zone change me where I am, and another question if possible, which I also mark the province where I find part of the neighborhood or area where I am? if you can not, grace and greetings

    P. D. sorry for my poor English, thanks to google translator
    Please let us know which widget you are using?

    Once we know the widget and version you are running we can better help you.

    For the time being, you can update your location with a re-spring.

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Please let us know which widget you are using?

    Once we know the widget and version you are running we can better help you.

    For the time being, you can update your location with a re-spring.
    sorry, I use the version HTC_UniAW6_with_forecast, for use with an iphone 4 PerPage, the problem comes when change of place, it takes like almost two hours to detect the place where I am, thanks and greetings

    P.D, hablas español??

  4. #444
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by makakin View Post
    sorry, I use the version HTC_UniAW6_with_forecast, for use with an iphone 4 PerPage, the problem comes when change of place, it takes like almost two hours to detect the place where I am, thanks and greetings

    P.D, hablas español??
    hablas español??, Sorry, no

    Check these settings in your configureMe.js file.

    var gps = true;

    var UseCityGPS = true;

    var UseNeighborhood = true;

    Please refer to the instructions in the signature, bottom of the page, of one of King_O_Hill's post for complete instructions for MyLocation. King is the Best person to assist with location update questions and problems. If you can't get your problem sorted out you might PM him for direct assistance.

  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    hablas español??, Sorry, no

    Check these settings in your configureMe.js file.

    var gps = true;




    var UseCityGPS = true;

    var UseNeighborhood = true;

    Please refer to the instructions in the signature, bottom of the page, of one of King_O_Hill's post for complete instructions for MyLocation. King is the Best person to assist with location update questions and problems. If you can't get your problem sorted out you might PM him for direct assistance.

    ok, thank you very much, I have looked and I have everything just as you've put in the post, I mark the neighborhood neighborhood but did not mark the city, and takes about two hours to find out if changing neighborhood or city.

    PS I asked you to speak Spanish by the nick you have, it's a word in Spanish, greetings

  6. #446
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Did you respring your phone. You should get an immediate update on your location when you respring.

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Did you respring your phone. You should get an immediate update on your location when you respring.

    thank you very much, so I will, for while I find the parameter to be modified to detect the only place where I am, greetings

  8. #448
    -photo.png
    My problem is with the forecast.
    It shows a weird ASCII code after the temperature. Please see attached image.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhikilladas For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013)

  10. #449
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    -photo.png
    My problem is with the forecast.
    It shows a weird ASCII code after the temperature. Please see attached image.
    Yes, that is strange.

    Which link did you get your download from?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  12. #450
    Post #402. The link PerPageHTML SpringBoard

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhikilladas For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013)

  14. #451
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    Post #402. The link PerPageHTML SpringBoard
    OK, that's a link I posted. Everything is working correct for me with that version.

    Have you tried a reboot?

    Have you made any adjustments other than to the configureMe.js?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  16. #452
    I unzip'ed the file on my PC. I took the folder HTC_UniAW6 and move it into the phone under private\var\mobile\library\perpageHTML using winSCP. I edited the configureMe.js to enter the yahoo code because it is not picking up the location from the GPS. That was basically it. And yes. I rebooted the phone.
    Last edited by Zhikilladas; 06-05-2013 at 04:59 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhikilladas For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013)

  18. #453
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    I unzip'ed the file on my PC. I took the folder HTC_UniAW6 and move it into the phone under private\var\mobile\library\perpageHTML using winSCP. I edited the configureMe.js to enter the yahoo code because it is not picking up the location from the GPS. That was basically it.
    Do you have the app, MyLocation installed?

    If not, in this thread look for King_O_Hill, in his signature are instructions on downloading and setting it up.

    Would you please copy and paste your complete configureMe.js file here.

    The only other thing I can think of is deleting the complete file from the PerPageHTML folder and starting over.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-05-2013), Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  20. #454
    I have been unable to install myLocation properly. I have never gotten to the option to turn on sig only.
    I manually added a file under modile\Documents\myLocation.txt

    It has these entires in it:
    lat=X
    long=Y

    There is another file there: locationPath.txt I am unaware of which app populates it.

    This is my configureMe.js file

    /*
    HTC Widget - Completely rewrite by Dacal
    Configuration here !
    For weather code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The correct zip code is in the URL (only numbers)
    */
    var gps = true; // You NEED to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" for GPS localization
    var locale = 12770528; // Yahoo Weather (used if gps set to false or myLocation.txt file not found)
    var isCelsius = false; //true or false
    var useRealFeel = true;
    var updateInterval = 15; //Minutes
    var showForecast = true;
    var TwentyFourHourClock = false;
    var GMT = 0; // change if Yahoo don't report the correct sunrise/sunset time

    // If you would rather use your own Lockscreen Background
    // set showBackground to true and overwrite the included
    // LockBackground.png file
    var showBackground = false;
    var showWeatherAni = true;

    // Language
    var lang = "en"; // (du) for dutch, (ge) for german, (fr) for french, (en) for english, (sp) for spanish, (it) fo italian

    /* Options below are for specific situations */

    var UseCityGPS = true; // If your city is innacurate with Yahoo, you can try to use the GPS localization (if available).
    var UseNeighborhood = true; // If your city is inaccurate with GPS localization, you can try to use the neighborhood (or state).

    /* UniAW6 * - Credit to Ian, modified by Dacal */

    var ShowWiper = true; // true or false, true to display the wiper in wet weather conditions.

    var ShowRainbow = true; /* true or false, true to display the rainbow animation in daytime
    "Showers" weather conditions.*/

    var FullScreenFogHaze = true; /* true or false, set to true to make the fog/haze animations
    full screen, set to false and they are only in top half of screen.*/

    var ShowBalloon = false; /* true or false , to show or hide hot air balloon in certain weather conditions. */

    var Number_Of_Balloons = "3"; /* minumum 1, maximum 5. */
    Last edited by Zhikilladas; 06-06-2013 at 08:16 AM.

  21. #455
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    I unzip'ed the file on my PC. I took the folder HTC_UniAW6 and move it into the phone under private\var\mobile\library\perpageHTML using winSCP. I edited the configureMe.js to enter the yahoo code because it is not picking up the location from the GPS. That was basically it. And yes. I rebooted the phone.
    Hi, you are transferring the unzipped files from windows to iOS, you are better off transferring the zipped/rar file over first and unzipping it on your iPhone with iFile, that way you will preserve your folder/file permissions/ownerships.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013), Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  23. #456
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,784
    Thanks
    43,461
    Thanked 18,874 Times in 6,761 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    I have been unable to install myLocation properly. I have never gotten to the option to turn on sig only.
    I manually added a file under modile\Documents\myLocation.txt

    It has these entires in it:
    lat=33.971257
    long=-84.07599

    There is another file there: locationPath.txt I am unaware of which app populates it.
    The locationpath.txt file is the log file for the myLocation app. It sounds like you do not have your permissions set correctly. Get the instructions in my sig and follow just the part on how to set the permissions.

    Your widget should work with the file that you manually put in there.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013), Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  25. #457
    post #455: This suggestion did the trick regarding the weird ASCII Codes after the temperature forecast. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The locationpath.txt file is the log file for the myLocation app. It sounds like you do not have your permissions set correctly. Get the instructions in my sig and follow just the part on how to set the permissions.

    Your widget should work with the file that you manually put in there.
    Go figure. The myLocation app installed properly since the first time. My problem was that full force tweak was cropping the screen Therefore, I never got to see the sig option. I removed it from full force and set it as ios default and now I see the sig option.

    THANK YOU.

    What file do I have to modify to decrease the city name font a little bit?
    Last edited by Zhikilladas; 06-06-2013 at 07:59 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhikilladas For This Useful Post:

    siemprelisto (06-06-2013)

  27. #458
    Is there any way to make the HTCAniPPH GPS show location show using City or Neighborhood?

    Thanks

  28. #459
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,784
    Thanks
    43,461
    Thanked 18,874 Times in 6,761 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhikilladas View Post
    What file do I have to modify to decrease the city name font a little bit?
    Look for a .css file and inside look for #city. Underneath it, you should see a size option. Make the px number smaller.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyintn View Post
    Is there any way to make the HTCAniPPH GPS show location show using City or Neighborhood?

    Thanks
    Yes, but you need to be able to make the changes to the main js code.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

  30. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Look for a .css file and inside look for #city. Underneath it, you should see a size option. Make the px number smaller.



    Yes, but you need to be able to make the changes to the main js code.
    Thanks

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonyintn For This Useful Post:

    Zhikilladas (06-06-2013)

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •