+ Reply
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Yea that would work I'll try that thanks for the tip!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yea that would work I'll try that thanks for the tip!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want to move the entire springboard widget up about 10px. I was able to move the time and flipclock up in the widget.html file but not the location name, date, and temp. Is this also located in the widget.html? I've included a screenshot and a copy of my edited widget.html. Thanks for any help.

Widget.html

Now I've started on the LS widget. The location of everything is perfect with this one but my forecast is not available. However it was working on the SB version. I'll continue to find a solution but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by atlthrashers17; 05-30-2013 at 02:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has any resolved the problem with the perpageHtml not GPS version not auto changing with location?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, Here it is using Wallpaperjpegifier. You can see that my wallpaper that I set from Settings\Brightness & Wallpaper is showing through just fine. I do not have the Parallax tweak, but as long as you still set the wallpaper from the settings app, I would think that you will still be ok.

Download Here

Note, Change Wallpaper.HTML to Widget.HTML

What you guys really need to do, is run the latest version of "UniAW6 Animations Only" version as a springboard widget in Winterboard so that the animations show up on all pages. Then use the iWidget version of HTC flipclock on whatever page that you want. This will give you the best of both worlds.
    King, i've followed your instruction and downloaded Wallpaperjpegifier. My wallpaper is now changed ok!! but i have still the same problem with the dock! i have this situation:
    HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-img_0814.png
    any idea to solve it and restored the dock bar?
    we can do it!!
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-30-2013 at 05:09 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,327 Times in 5,976 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    King, i've followed your instruction and downloaded Wallpaperjpegifier. My wallpaper is now changed ok!! but i have still the same problem with the dock! i have this situation:

any idea to solve it and restored the dock bar?
    we can do it!!
    If you press in the dock area, does it open an app? Like the dock is just not visible, but still accessible!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you press in the dock area, does it open an app? Like the dock is just not visible, but still accessible!
    Yes dock is only not visible cause it's covered by the wallpaper but i can open any related icon app. Otherwise I would that the dock results visible. Do you think is it possibile to fix the problem? It's only this issue to solve, then this widget work well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    Yes dock is only not visible cause it's covered by the wallpaper but i can open any related icon app. Otherwise I would that the dock results visible. Do you think is it possibile to fix the problem? It's only this issue to solve, then this widget work well
    It sounds like an iWidget is using the same wallpaper and covering your dock. The wallpaper call needs to be from your active winter board theme instead.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyintn View Post
    I am having a issue with the lock screen version posted my screen looks like this please help.
    Anybody any ideas on the "undefined" part.

Cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think there is a problem with the refreshlocation function as it never refreshes it only holds onto the last location found after respring.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think there is a problem with the refreshlocation function as it never refreshes it only holds onto the last location found after respring.
    I'm not sure how most of this stuff works but my location does constantly update. I noticed last night as I traveled that the location changes just as it should but it never will display the forecast.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    I'm not sure how most of this stuff works but my location does constantly update. I noticed last night as I traveled that the location changes just as it should but it never will display the forecast.
    Mine is the opposite weather changes but location does not lol go figure. I have the previous HTC widget before the 5day change deal it was flawless before the changes by yahoo.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Anybody any ideas on the "undefined" part.

Cheers
    Sorted, used the new LockHTML to load the PerPage version onto the lock screen and everything is sweet cherry pie, including the forecast.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorted, used the new LockHTML to load the PerPage version onto the lock screen and everything is sweet cherry pie, including the forecast.
    Please explain what you did to get the lock screen to work

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Please explain what you did to get the lock screen to work

Thanks
    Yeah, download and install LockHTML 2 from Cydia, then open LockHTML in settings and it will allow you to choose the theme you have on your homescreen, then after a respring LockHTML place it onto your lockscreen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah, download and install LockHTML 2 from Cydia, then open LockHTML in settings and it will allow you to choose the theme you have on your homescreen, then after a respring LockHTML place it onto your lockscreen.
    Working now thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Still can not figure out why GPS location only works if I respring. It always holds on to the last location found before a fresh respring.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still can not figure out why GPS location only works if I respring. It always holds on to the last location found before a fresh respring.
    Make sure you got the Sig button on in the Mylocation switched to on, then it will update by itself.

It auto updates for me but I leave it off for battery saving.

Thanks

If sig change is on and it's still not updating, you may need to try:

Settings/general/reset

Then select reset network settings. If that doesn't work, you may have to try reset all settings. These will not remove your jailbreak.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If sig change is on and it's still not updating, you may need to try:

Settings/general/reset

Then select reset network settings. If that doesn't work, you may have to try reset all settings. These will not remove your jailbreak.

Previously I was using HTCAniPPH-GPS it work perfect until the change it works again now with the two day fix and GPS works perfect

Only when I use the HTC_UniAW6 is when I have the GPS problem not working as it should.

Hope this sheds some light on helping me fix this as I do not wish to reset the problem is only with the UniAW6 version but this one has the 4 day forecast which I like.

Thanks

Thanks

Have you got the latest version on page 330 of the UniAW6 thread?