+ Reply
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaviour View Post
    Hi everyone,

Try the following steps to get the widget back working, showing today's weather and 1 day forecast:

1. Go to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH/Widget.html

2. Find this line:
    obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

3. Put /* at the start of the line so it looks like this:
    /*obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

4. Find this line:
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");

5. Put */ at the end of the line so it looks like this:
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");*/

6. Find this line:
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

7. Put /* at the start of the line so it looks like this:
    /*document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

8. Find this line:
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ " / <font color=#a8a8a8>"+obj.Day4Lo+ "</font>";

9. Put */ at the end of the line so it looks like this:
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ " / <font color=#a8a8a8>"+obj.Day4Lo+ "</font>";*/

10. Save the file and Respring.

Just wanted to say that this does work! Finally my Htc widget works after days of confusion and frustration. Dont forget to disable forecast to false before respring. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You don't need app$ync, just pay for your apps, tweaks and themes. Installing cracked tweaks and apps, can lead to an unstable iOS and result in losing your jailbreak.

Anyway,,,

When you say that you can't install myLocation and it crashes, do you mean that after you install it and try to open it, it crashes? If so, that is a permission error. If you followed the instructions in my signature, it tells you how to set the permissions. Once they are set properly, it should open, no problem.
    Definitely not looking for free or cracked apps or tweaks, Ill gladly pay for a working app!!!

I have followed your instructions for removing the mylocation app via ifile, then I go to cydia and still cannot download the mylocation app?? this might be a silly question but do I install the mylocation app from the apple app store first or the cydia app?

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi all

i've successfully installed the working widget (finally ) but i have some problem as shown below:

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-capture.png

1: i discovered an animation issue below on the dock bar, some cloudy is shown over the icons, there is some way to fix it?

2: the location show another city, i'm from Italy (Milan) and i would like to see my country of course
    how i can to modify this option? i using HTC weather animated 1.3 and i have installed UNIAW6 and location.app following all the properly instruction (the app is showed also properly in my localization setting), i've tried to activated the GPS and modified the location txt in the documents folder using my geographic coordinates but the issue persist! any suggestion?

another strange issue is the different background that i see! i would set the widget with my actual background like the others pages. could you explain how to fix background problem?

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-img_0798.png

thanks for all
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-25-2013 at 06:36 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Background not working
    Hey guys... I use the HTCaniPPH through winterboard. I basically found the file in ifile, copied it, saved it in themes, renamed it and changed the widget.html file name to Wallpaper.html . it worked great and looked like the pick below with snow white.

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-photo-may-25-9-43-32-am.png

but then the Yahoo weather issue happened and it crapped out.

But once I use your correction and I change the widget.html to Wallpaper.html my Yahoo weather works but the PNG I use for the background does not... look at the other pic below.
    HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-photo-may-25-10-17-11-am.png

In looking at you code it does not have anything looking for the PLockBackground.PNG file name i use. but the original Widget file does.

Attached is the the original Widget file I used that worked... can you look at it and just fix the weather so I can still use the PNG?

Widget.html.zip

Thanks

Dont give up on me King_O_Hill!!!!!! Please Ok here is some more info, I dont think I have app$ink, I was able to install your mylocation app (by uninstalling GPS weather, that was causing a problem, as soon as I uninstalled it I was able to install mylocation), Now here is something that I have installed:
    HTC Weather PerPage Widget
    HTC Animated Weather Widget
    BUT the one that I had before it stopped working was the HTC Clock & Weather widget for lockscreen, I thought that app was in the widget section in cydia but its not, if I search for it I can find it as HTC Weather widget (does this make sence?)HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-htcweatherwidget.png how do I get this back?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,371 Times in 5,995 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julieebean74 View Post
    Dont give up on me King_O_Hill!!!!!! Please Ok here is some more info, I dont think I have app$ink, I was able to install your mylocation app (by uninstalling GPS weather, that was causing a problem, as soon as I uninstalled it I was able to install mylocation), Now here is something that I have installed:
    HTC Weather PerPage Widget
    HTC Animated Weather Widget
    BUT the one that I had before it stopped working was the HTC Clock & Weather widget for lockscreen, I thought that app was in the widget section in cydia but its not, if I search for it I can find it as HTC Weather widget (does this make sence?)Attachment 639979 how do I get this back?
    Ok, are any of these working for you? Or more importantly, can you tell me which one that you want to work and install it, then tell me where to get it and I will fix it.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Ok, are any of these working for you? Or more importantly, can you tell me which one that you want to work and install it, then tell me where to get it and I will fix it.
    None seem to be working, does it help to let you know that the one that I have been using was the one on my winterboard, since that seems to be outdated should I be using a different one, I only want the animated lockscreen that shows the current weather and forecast. what do you suggest?
    I dont want any icons on my lockscreen.
    Can I use the HTC Weather Animater per page for just my lockscreen?
    Essentially all I want is the HTC animated weather lockscreen, what do I need and which one do I use?
    Last edited by Julieebean74; 05-25-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Julieebean74 View Post
    None seem to be working, does it help to let you know that the one that I have been using was the one on my winterboard, since that seems to be outdated should I be using a different one, I only want the animated lockscreen that shows the current weather and forecast. what do you suggest?
    I dont want any icons on my lockscreen.
    Can I use the HTC Weather Animater per page for just my lockscreen?
    Essentially all I want is the HTC animated weather lockscreen, what do I need and which one do I use?
    If you are looking for animated weather, why not tryout UniAW6.0? We are constantly improving it and that is where the forecast issue will ultimately be fixed. Then you can always use an HTC clock widget with it if you like.

Look under iPhone 4/4s new skins themes launches.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

If you are looking for animated weather, why not tryout UniAW6.0? We are constantly improving it and that is where the forecast issue will ultimately be fixed. Then you can always use an HTC clock widget with it if you like.

Look under iPhone 4/4s new skins themes launches.
    Ill try out UniAW6.0, where is it (what is the repo?)

Thanks

There is a thread on here that has the latest version on it. It is in the section that I posted above.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leuxino View Post
    hi all

i've successfully installed the working widget (finally ) but i have some problem as shown below:

Attachment 639941

1: i discovered an animation issue below on the dock bar, some cloudy is shown over the icons, there is some way to fix it?

2: the location show another city, i'm from Italy (Milan) and i would like to see my country of course
    how i can to modify this option? i using HTC weather animated 1.3 and i have installed UNIAW6 and location.app following all the properly instruction (the app is showed also properly in my localization setting), i've tried to activated the GPS and modified the location txt in the documents folder using my geographic coordinates but the issue persist! any suggestion?

another strange issue is the different background that i see! i would set the widget with my actual background like the others pages. could you explain how to fix background problem?

Attachment 639948

thanks for all
    OK i fixed the background problem, now trasparent is set! but i see white borders lines around the widget, hot to remove them? i have also the gps problem and my city is not properly shown. Please help me to fix! thanks alot
    HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-cattura.png
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-26-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    How to switch off walepaper at HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML???
    Last edited by lizi0; 05-26-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizi0 View Post
    How to switch off walepaper at HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML???
    i fixed this problem by deleting the folder "transparent" on Icon sets - mnidhk. inside that folder there are all the wallpapers which swap following the weather changing.

the problem is that you will see a white border line around your screen after this action. i would try a way to fix it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I Googled about HTC Weather Animated Not Working and was sent to this page:
    HTC Animated Weather Widget issues

I did exactly what was stated and only what was stated and it now works fine. No forecast though so I added Dashboard X's weather. It's now pretty much like it was before the Yahoo change.

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-iphone-weather.png

Thanks

i fixed this problem by deleting the folder "transparent" on Icon sets - mnidhk. inside that folder there are all the wallpapers which swap following the weather changing.

the problem is that you will see a white border line around your screen after this action. i would try a way to fix it
    You can't delete folders like that. Your widget is looking for an image that it can't find now that was in that deleted folder, that is why you have a white border. You need to disable the call from the HTML file to eliminate this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok King, i have restored the previous folder that i deleted (i saved it before to delete it). I have already modified the widget-full.html so to set the transparent.png file but without success the background is always the wallpaper on the folder. Do you know another way or suggest? thank you. (i have read all the old posts but i haven't found any other resolution)
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-26-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

Ok King, i have restored the previous folder that i deleted (i saved it before to delete it). I have already modified the widget-full.html so to set the transparent.png file but without success the background is always the wallpaper on the folder. Do you know another way or suggest? thank you. (i have read all the old posts but i haven't found any other resolution)
    If you want bro, zip it and either post it or PM me a link.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi king
    i fixed this problem in an original way i have replaced all the files inside the "transparent" folder with the trasparent.png file by renaming it with the same name of all the files (ex. 1t.png, 2t.png but keeping always the transparent.png file as image) so problem is fixed and borders lines are disappeared
    my only problem is the location, although i set the mylocation.txt file, my city is always wrong (but i checked that the geographic coordinates are right) i will send to you my js file so you can check! thank you bro!!
    i have installed mylocation app and works properly
    Last edited by leuxino; 05-26-2013 at 12:24 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to leuxino For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-26-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So, to make transparent walpaper that is easy.

Go to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH-GPS_Cal_Min_release/ change name of file LockBackgroundt.png (ex. old_org_LockBackgroundt.png) after that copy file transparent.png and change name for LockBackgroundt.png

Go to custom and check at setup file if you have showBackground = true

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello There,

Post #377 was the easiest and fastest fix out of them all, it only took 5 minutes, and worked like a charm right after respring. Thanks TheSaviour. I personally didn't like the large old forecast background with just today & next day. So i messed with it a little bit and got it centered with just the two next to each other, and then replaced the background and numbers from the HTC One X widget. HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-photo.png