+ Reply
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Thank you so much!! God I thought I was the only one having this problem before I saw the posts here... But it seems that the "fix" cant show today's
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much!! God I thought I was the only one having this problem before I saw the posts here...
    But it seems that the "fix" cant show today's weather for my case either. How strange....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hello,

I'm not a specjalist for java but I'm traying change surce of data from yahoo to accuweather. I hava a widget with is working forecast 5 days and i want to implement it to HTC widget, but how i could check if on surce is all data to download?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,915 Times in 6,519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lizi0 View Post
    Hello,

I'm not a specjalist for java but I'm traying change surce of data from yahoo to accuweather. I hava a widget with is working forecast 5 days and i want to implement it to HTC widget, but how i could check if on surce is all data to download?
    First you need to get an API key to access their data feed. Then you make a call to their website requesting either an XML or a JSON response. Then you can view that response in a console or a browser.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lavensirius View Post
    Hi this is how my widget looks for the past few days....and the 2nd screenshot is how it looks when I replaced the Widget.html to lizi0's...

I've also tried blue's widget.html but it didn't work either...you sure you made changes to it? 'Cause it looks 100% the same as the original

I love this widget so much could someone please help fixing it..?

Attachment 639655Attachment 639656
    I've got the same thing on my 4s 6.1.2. Neither posted fix above will work for me. I've tried using the fixes from the UniAW thread but I can't get it right. I don't have very much experience with code so I'm just doing the best I can here.

Thanks

I tried installing Mylocation app but I cant seem to install it on my 4s phone, I thought this might fix my HTC weather widget issue but it hasnt, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Guys, please try and read a little before posting. This has been going on for 3 days now. frakman1 posted on the previous page.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Julieebean74 View Post
    I tried installing Mylocation app but I cant seem to install it on my 4s phone, I thought this might fix my HTC weather widget issue but it hasnt, does anyone have any suggestions?
    What's the problem with Mylocation? What iOS version do you have? The widget is still broken for me but it does continue to update my location with that app.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atlthrashers17 View Post
    What's the problem with Mylocation? What iOS version do you have? The widget is still broken for me but it does continue to update my location with that app.
    There is not any problem with the myLocation app!

People just assume that when their widgets aren't working correctly, then it must be the myLocation app. I'm not even sure why people jump to this conclusion, as there has never been an issue with the app ever to just stop working.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (05-25-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default lose the sassy
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Guys, please try and read a little before posting. This has been going on for 3 days now. frakman1 posted on the previous page.
    okay mister, no need to get sassy...
    clearly what we have tried hasn't fixed it and are looking for other solutions.
    I'm sure, just like me, everyone has read previous posts and nothing has helped so we are looking for other issues that may cause it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ginawinnie View Post
    okay mister, no need to get sassy...
    clearly what we have tried hasn't fixed it and are looking for other solutions.
    I'm sure, just like me, everyone has read previous posts and nothing has helped so we are looking for other issues that may cause it.
    If you read my posts on the previous page, you would see how foolish this post is, as I explained what was going on.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Somebody posted a fix here..UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5 Post #5365

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you read my posts on the previous page, you would see how foolish this post is, as I explained what was going on.
    So, okay, King_O_Hill, let me see, if I got that right:
    to get the Widget Version 1.1 (old one) and 1.3 (new one) running again (only showing todays weather as yahoo does not support forecast for days 2 - 4 anymore with the free API) you have to

1. edit the js file top bypass days 2 - 4 AND
    2. you have to download the "widget.zip" (post #355) an replace the widget_min.html and widget_full.html files in the new widget (version 1.3) or
    you have to download the "Widget HTCAniPP.rar‎" (post # 357) an replace the widget.html file in the old widget (version 1.1) to get one of the widgets running again (Only todays weather info an animated screen!)?

Is that right? But in which js file are the requests for day 2 to 4 implemented in version 1.1 (and 1.3)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizi0 View Post
    Link to my HTC Weather version 1.1 (old one)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../HTCAniPPH.rar

link to my HTC Animated version 1.3 (new one - today instalation)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...in_release.rar
    Here is a temp fix for both of these:

HTC-Fix.zip

@Steve0815 - These will work for these 2 widgets, I believe that you are using one of them.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 05-24-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks

I should have explained a little better, when I try to download the Myloacation app I get this errorHTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-ipone-002.png, My HTC weather widget looks like this, if you have already posted a fix for this would you mind sending the link or copying and pasting the directions, PLEASE!!!!! HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-ipone-001.png

Also Im on version 6.1

Another Also, I still cant open my stock weather app on my iphone but the weather on my notification seems to work fine so Im not sure why that seems to be working and the others are not.
    Last edited by Julieebean74; 05-24-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

I should have explained a little better, when I try to download the Myloacation app I get this error, My HTC weather widget looks like this, if you have already posted a fix for this would you mind sending the link or copying and pasting the directions, PLEASE!!!!!

Also Im on version 6.1

Another Also, I still cant open my stock weather app on my iphone but the weather on my notification seems to work fine so Im not sure why that seems to be working and the others are not.
    Your weather app crashing is caused by app$ync being installed.

Do you already have the myLocation app installed? it's is trying to overwrite a file!

Thanks

Your weather app crashing is caused by app$ync being installed.

Do you already have the myLocation app installed? it's is trying to overwrite a file!
    How do I get rid of app$ync? or will removing it cause problems for my other apps? I cant install myLocation app, it crashes every time I try to install, any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,

Try the following steps to get the widget back working, showing today's weather and 1 day forecast:

1. Go to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPH/Widget.html

2. Find this line:
    obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

3. Put /* at the start of the line so it looks like this:
    /*obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");

4. Find this line:
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");

5. Put */ at the end of the line so it looks like this:
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code");*/

6. Find this line:
    document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

7. Put /* at the start of the line so it looks like this:
    /*document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

8. Find this line:
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ " / <font color=#a8a8a8>"+obj.Day4Lo+ "</font>";

9. Put */ at the end of the line so it looks like this:
    document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ " / <font color=#a8a8a8>"+obj.Day4Lo+ "</font>";*/

10. Save the file and Respring.
    Last edited by TheSaviour; 05-24-2013 at 04:45 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSaviour For This Useful Post:

GrandeInAVentiCup (05-24-2013), Lenky427 (05-26-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

How do I get rid of app$ync? or will removing it cause problems for my other apps? I cant install myLocation app, it crashes every time I try to install, any suggestions?
    Just uninstall it and ya will be good

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks!
    According to your advice, I could fix my iPhone's HTCaniPPH!
    Thank you.

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-img_2456.png

Thanks

You don't need app$ync, just pay for your apps, tweaks and themes. Installing cracked tweaks and apps, can lead to an unstable iOS and result in losing your jailbreak.

Anyway,,,

When you say that you can't install myLocation and it crashes, do you mean that after you install it and try to open it, it crashes? If so, that is a permission error. If you followed the instructions in my signature, it tells you how to set the permissions. Once they are set properly, it should open, no problem.