Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

Did you just want the animated weather on each page and then the clock and the forecast on the first page?
    This is exactly what I need to do. I just want the clock and forecast on the main page with the weather animation being on every page. How do I this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    They are just like any other widget except you just need a plist file to activate them through I widgets
    Any idea why my HTCaniPPH does not get the clock playing it works perfect except the-img_0026.png for the clock. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi there

I have a problem in my HTC animated clock, it doesnt show the moon when its night. Always shows the sun... Can anybody help me?? Im running iOS 6.1.2 and I have an iPhone 5.

Thankz in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0584.png  

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,636 Times in 6,719 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phrekaru View Post
    Hi there

I have a problem in my HTC animated clock, it doesnt show the moon when its night. Always shows the sun... Can anybody help me?? Im running iOS 6.1.2 and I have an iPhone 5.

Thankz in advance.
    Check in the .CSS file and look for #moon and see if there is this line under it

display: none;

And change it too

// display: none;
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Check in the .CSS file and look for #moon and see if there is this line under it

display: none;

And change it too

// display: none;
    Thankz for reply, which .css file?

Thanks

Thankz for reply, which .css file?
    I don't have that currently on my phone, but it is usually like style.css or something like that. If you see ones that are named with weather conditions like rain.css etc, don't touch those.
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:

Default animation
    i have this widget installed but the weather animations just whiz across my screen.
    Iphone 5

please help!!

Hello, I'm new here. I have read this entire thread looking for my answer so as to not ask the same question over and over. I have an iPhone 4s version 6.1.2 and jailbroken. I am using the HTCAniPPH. I'm very happy with the one I'm using. Its a great widget. The problem I am having is with my wind animation. All my animations for my other weather issues are working (except I have not seen balloons yet - those are cool! Where are they?) When the wind blows, I see a blip in the animation like there is supposed to be something happening there but it just goes too fast. Is there any way to adjust the codes to slow this down? Thanks in advance!! You guys rock
    Last edited by Zephyrah; 03-25-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Hey guys, need a little help. I have followed all the instructions on this forum. The MyLocation.txt file is being updated on a regular basis with the help of King_o_hills instructions but the only time I can get either HTCAniPPH or HTC One X to update is to respring. I have asked for help from bushe and frakman but I have not gotten a response. I'm stumped. I've reviewed the code, made some adjustments here and there to see if I can get it to work but nothing happens. I'm guessing something is interfering with the wideget causing it not to update. At first I thought it was because I was not traveling far enough for the location to change but after a trip to Long Beach and no change it has to be something else. I'm ready to donate $20 to whomever can help!!
    Last edited by bfichtner; 03-29-2013 at 09:22 AM.

I figured out my animation problem so I wanted to share with others who's animations blip by. I had %hook's law installed on my phone. This changes all animations to springy. There are other things you can download that do the same thing. Anyway, I removed this from my phone and now I get all the animations on the HTC. The clouds move like they are supposed to and the balloons float by. It is awesome!! I hope this helps others. I am using the HTCAniPPH on an iPhone 4s ios 6.1.2.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zephyrah For This Useful Post:

Simon (04-07-2013)

Hello Everyone,
    I am really stumped. I have installed the HTC One X Widget and HTC One x iWidget with MyLocation and followed king-o-hills instructions to a tee. My weather still does not show up. I have only sig on. It's enabled in privacy and the icon for the location service is showing in the task bar. I checked yahoo to make sure I have the right zip code. Still no weather. I am completely stumped. I am not as experienced as some of you and would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Yahoo changed their geo locational services. You can go to the UniAW 6.0 thread and get the fix on page 1 or Drifters fix on page 20 for older widgets. It's just replacing 1 file.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-03-2013)

Ok, I went to the link you told me to go to. I have read through it and tried to go into the location.js files and make changes and nothing has happened. I just don't think I know what I doing. I looked up location codes and got that and also longitude and latitude. In the HTC One X widget (not the HTC One x iWidget), I not sure which files I an supposed to edit. I'm just to stupid i guess to figure it out. Thinking about unistalling everything and go back to where I started.

Thanks

All you should of had to do was replace your location.js file with the one that Drifter posted on page 20.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just replace the location.js file in the js directory with the file in this link (unzip it first)

location.zip

19. The Following User Says Thank You to frakman1 For This Useful Post:

siemprelisto (04-04-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey All,

frakman1 has just provide the fix we all need.

I have installed his new location.js and it indeed brings our HTC Animated Weather widget back to life!

So just replace your location.js file with his new one linked above or you can wait till tomorrow, April 5th, and download the update package from cydia.

Thank you So much frakman1!!!

Best Regards to All...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You're very welcome. I just posted the update in Cydia. It should be live soon.

If you like this widget and would like to help support its upkeep, then please consider making a donation using the link below. Thanks in advance!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=WU67ZQDC8CEZQ

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there

Thankz in advance.
    I have a similar problem. In the "Today's" forecast, the moon and sun are out at the wrong times. The moon will appear sometime after 3:00pm and the sun will show up around 3am. Is there a way to fix this?? Please see attached example where the moon is showing when it's only 4:04pm, but the sun is correctly shown in the clock, and the animated sun is correct at the top right. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    -example.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FroggieG View Post
    I have a similar problem. In the "Today's" forecast, the moon and sun are out at the wrong times. The moon will appear sometime after 3:00pm and the sun will show up around 3am. Is there a way to fix this?? Please see attached example where the moon is showing when it's only 4:04pm, but the sun is correctly shown in the clock, and the animated sun is correct at the top right. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    -example.png
    I have been running this PerPageHTML widget for a while and really like it. I came across another widget while trying to find a solution to Yahoo's change up, it's called, UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5.

One of the code developers for UniAW6.0 is Dacal, he has taken the HTC Animated Weather widget and completely rewritten it. He has added a bunch of the Great stuff that UniAW6.0 has, like Great animations and you can get your actual neighborhood listed as your location instead of the city.

Anyway, here are some links for yall to check out;

Post #1276 on this page has Dacal's download link for his HTC Weather widget. UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

This is the UniAW6.0 thread.
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

This is the actual download link for the widget.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a12q23ycv...20LS.theme.zip

One thing you must do to make this widget work with PerPageHTML is rename the LockBackground.html to Widget.html

Best Regards...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

justswim007 (05-30-2013)

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast