Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 541

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

  1. #301
    Can you send me a link to this and I can take a look.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. #302

  3. #303
    That looks right. There must be something else that limits that, maybe in the main CSS.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. #304
    Any idea on where that may be located at?

  5. #305
    Might be named style.css or main.css

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  6. #306
    haha looks nice but im still going to stay with the classic one, it fits my needs :d

  7. #307
    I'm lost - how do I make this work with iWidget? Is iWidget much better in battery life or etc?

  8. #308
    The tweak iWidget, is very light on battery life. But the widgets that you run from it can be light or a hog, depending on the code. Animations=hog!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The tweak iWidget, is very light on battery life. But the widgets that you run from it can be light or a hog, depending on the code. Animations=hog!
    Ok but so how do I make it work with iWidget? I can't seem to enable it in iWidget after downloading the package from Cydia. Thoughts?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361759709.209400.jpg
    And I have another issue, why is there a large white box surrounding it? How can I remove that?
    Last edited by jeremy89632; 02-24-2013 at 08:35 PM.

  10. #310
    What is the exact package name, so I can check it out.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    What is the exact package name, so I can check it out.
    I'm sorry?
    That screenshot is the frakman1 HTC Weather + GPS + Weather with Perpagehtml.

    I am wondering how can you run it in iWidget & why is there a white box?

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy89632 View Post
    I'm sorry?
    That screenshot is the frakman1 HTC Weather + GPS + Weather with Perpagehtml.

    I am wondering how can you run it in iWidget & why is there a white box?
    Ok, now were getting some where.

    First, the white box is due to a missing element for this, or possibly because its just not being used correctly. I need an answer to the question below first.

    In the screen shot, are you trying to run this as an iWidget or in PPHTML?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by king_o_hill View Post
    ok, now were getting some where.

    First, the white box is due to a missing element for this, or possibly because its just not being used correctly. I need an answer to the question below first.

    In the screen shot, are you trying to run this as an iwidget or in pphtml?
    pphtml.

  14. #314
    The problem with iWidgets, is that they sit on top of your icons. If you had a full page widget like this, you could not touch the icons underneath. That being said, The_Durban did figure out a way around it. But what I suggest is if you want to run this as an iWidget, I would run several iWidgets. There are many forecasts and also animated weather widgets. I know that there have been HTC clock iWidgets made too.

    So, are you wanting to go the iWidget route, or stay with PPHTML? I myself have abandoned PPHTML for iWidgets.

    For more info on this, go to the iWidget thread.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The problem with iWidgets, is that they sit on top of your icons. If you had a full page widget like this, you could not touch the icons underneath. That being said, The_Durban did figure out a way around it. But what I suggest is if you want to run this as an iWidget, I would run several iWidgets. There are many forecasts and also animated weather widgets. I know that there have been HTC clock iWidgets made too.

    So, are you wanting to go the iWidget route, or stay with PPHTML? I myself have abandoned PPHTML for iWidgets.

    For more info on this, go to the iWidget thread.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    What about the white box? Is it due to the screen size with my iPhone 5?

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy89632 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

    What about the white box? Is it due to the screen size with my iPhone 5?
    You know, it might be. I've come across it before, but not for a long time.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  17. #317
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I myself have abandoned PPHTML for iWidgets.
    King I love PPHTML but after the upgrade my HTCaniPPH does not display the time Digits I was wondering why you have given up on PPHTML. I respect your knowledge of the Iphone and don't want to keep down a wrong road. Thanks for the help

    QT

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013)

  19. #318
    Pphtml requires full screen setups that you need to edit the code to change positions of elements.

    iWidgets can be placed anywhere on the page and on any page and you can place as many or as few as you want.

    With multiple iWidgets, you can creat a custom look very easily.

    Just my take on it. I believe pphtml has become obsolete.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  20. #319
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Thanks for the response is Iwidget still a programming language like html or is it more like java? I can do html but java scares me a little. I like the fact we could take others work in html and customize it to your look. Thanks for the help King.

  21. #320
    They are just like any other widget except you just need a plist file to activate them through I widgets

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •