Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

Quote Originally Posted by frakman1 View Post
    You're very welcome. I don't know if you're using my widget or not, but the fix is now live. If you would like to get it you can find it by searching for "HTC Animated Weather Widget for PPHTML + GPS + Calendar" version 1.2 , author frakman1 under the ModMyi repository:
    http://apt.modmyi.com/
    hello, sorry for my English, I have downloaded this program and it does not work, I was doing well but patir January 1 this year stopped working, and if not just happening to me or is it in general, but I loved this program because it detects only where, Greetings

I believe if you read the post that you quoted, Frakman1 updated this to fix the issue.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I recently downloaded the app and I love everything about it! The only thing that's been bugging me is the rain and snow animation seems to be falling really fast. Is there anyway to slow down these animations so they seem more seamless?

Is this working for iOS 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by davy4475 View Post
    Honestly, most people use iWidgets now, and there is one that was just posted that is updated.

IWidgets allows you to place smaller non full page widgets on each of your SB pages and you can place more than one on each page.

Get iWidgets on Cydia and check out the thread here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/805840-tweak-iwidgets-%thread_page%-print.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davy4475 View Post
    It's working great for my fiancé's iPhone 5 running 6.1 but I'm having an issue with the animation still on my 4s running 6.1 also.

Animation is a known issue for slowing down you device and just being jittery. We are trying to fix it on the thread I listed above.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just downloaded it, I will try it out soon, thanks

Turn PPHTML off and make sure you don't have infiniboard installed. Any questions, go to the iWidgets thread.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Turn PPHTML off and make sure you don't have infiniboard installed. Any questions, go to the iWidgets thread.
    Ok, I figured out how to take my old PPHTML widgets and get them to work for iWidgets but now I can't activate Dashboard X to add widgets. My music player widget is still on a page and works fine, I will dig more into the iWidgets thread to figure out more. Thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by kvaz View Post
    Ok, I figured out how to take my old PPHTML widgets and get them to work for iWidgets but now I can't activate Dashboard X to add widgets. My music player widget is still on a page and works fine, I will dig more into the iWidgets thread to figure out more. Thanks for all the help!
    Can't music widgets

Hi!
    I live in Norway and I tride to change the weathercode to NOXX0318 but now the forecast is gone.
    Tried to change it back to default settings, and the weather came back.
    Doesn't this widget support Norwegian weather, or could there be a letter issue since my hometown have an "Ø" in the beginning of the name? (Ørnes)
    Ps. Yes I have tried to respring =)

Please help?

Try entering the code for Maura, NOXX0286
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-12-2013 at 07:43 AM.

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. Is there any way to extend how far the animation goes down? I just recently started using the per page HTC animated widget on an iPhone 5, and as an example, when it snows it sits right above the dock and stops. Obviously where the iPhone 4/4s screen ends. Anyway to get it to reach the bottom of the iPhone 5 screen? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you need to edit each weather CSS like rain.css, snow.css

What should the height be?

Depends on what it is, just increase it by 88px and see if that does it. Difference in iph4 & iph5 is 88px

Would I want to edit the first drop container? I changed it to 580 from 480 and didn't notice any change.

I don't have this on my device right now, but it is normally the second one looks like this:

#dropContainer > div > img

Change it here:

Code:
    }

@-webkit-keyframes drop {

0%   { -webkit-transform: translate(0px, -10px); }

100% { -webkit-transform: translate(0px, 500px); }

}
    The 500 used to be 400

I really appreciate all the help man. I changed it. Mine started at 600 so I bumped it as high as 900, resprung each time and no change. Any ideas?

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast