+ Reply
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by mj0528 How do you get rid of lat and long? Seems I'm missing out so animations too? I'm running latest Cydia version open the css file and
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,126 Times in 5,499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    How do you get rid of lat and long? Seems I'm missing out so animations too? I'm running latest Cydia version
    open the css file and change/add

Display: none;

to the Lat and Long placement.

If you are not sure, post your css file here and i will fix.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    open the css file and change/add

Display: none;

to the Lat and Long placement.

If you are not sure, post your css file here and i will fix.
    Thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Need help with translating the weather forecast, tried to translate like a spanish guy did earlier in the thread - no luck for me

I have translated the weekdays without problems

Have translated them in the Widget.html and in the translate.js

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML! Its the only reason I decided too jailbreak. Gps would be cool so you dont have to have the weather widget in notification center when you leave the city & want to see the weather, the one that frakman1 guy made does not work on 5.1.1.... actually a annoying headache. The calendar that came with the htc widget does change days on it own without a respring, is there a way i can fix it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juniorrdean View Post
    I love HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML! Its the only reason I decided too jailbreak. Gps would be cool so you dont have to have the weather widget in notification center when you leave the city & want to see the weather, the one that frakman1 guy made does not work on 5.1.1.... actually a annoying headache. The calendar that came with the htc widget does change days on it own without a respring, is there a way i can fix it?

Fix what? Do you not want your calendar days to change? I don't understand??? What is not working on 5.1.1?
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fix what? Do you not want your calendar days to change? I don't understand??? What is not working on 5.1.1?

Right, sorry I was bubbling, yeah my calendar doesn't change days unless i respring or restart. One time it was a whole two days back. The one from davidrom6 btw.

I meant the other widget didnt work but i dont even want try again

Thanks

Right, sorry I was bubbling, yeah my calendar doesn't change days unless i respring or restart. One time it was a whole two days back. The one from davidrom6 btw.

I meant the other widget didnt work but i dont even want try again

Are you referring to the calendar app? I didn't think there was a version of this with a calendar on this thread. You can always try the GOS UniAW version here:

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=793567
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-12-2012 at 09:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are you referring to the calendar app? I didn't think there was a version of this with a calendar on this thread. You can always try the GOS UniAW version here:

UniAW5.0

Oh shizz your right....its like the calendar that would be on dashboard of a macbook...I always assumed it came with the htc widget becuase it was in perpage with it always....weird now i have to figure that out. idk. haha thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

UniAW5.0
    oh shizz your right.... Its the same type of calendar that would be on dashboard on a macbook...I assumed it came with the htc widget because its been in perpage with the widget... huh...sorry!

Think you can help me with something else? I kinda got the htc widget with gps working, so I now realize I was just being hasty & feel dumb. Heres a picture of how the non gps one looks,which is perfect for me other then no gps & the one with gps. I figured out how to hide lat & long from you in this thread, but can i make the extra space left go away so my apps dont go so close? & Can I use my own background? Even though I got the lat/long right & the temp & weather is right, Im in san francisco & it says brisbane...close but wrong... Although i dont expect you to be able to help me with the location cause I did that in a weird way, it would be cool if you could.... if you can help me thanks so much! if you cant thanks anyway, you did help a lot because i read a butch of your posts on this thread.

HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-image1.pngHTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-image.png

Thanks

oh shizz your right.... Its the same type of calendar that would be on dashboard on a macbook...I assumed it came with the htc widget because its been in perpage with the widget... huh...sorry!

Think you can help me with something else? I kinda got the htc widget with gps working, so I now realize I was just being hasty & feel dumb. Heres a picture of how the non gps one looks,which is perfect for me other then no gps & the one with gps. I figured out how to hide lat & long from you in this thread, but can i make the extra space left go away so my apps dont go so close? & Can I use my own background? Even though I got the lat/long right & the temp & weather is right, Im in san francisco & it says brisbane...close but wrong... Although i dont expect you to be able to help me with the location cause I did that in a weird way, it would be cool if you could.... if you can help me thanks so much! if you cant thanks anyway, you did help a lot because i read a butch of your posts on this thread.
    I can probably help you out. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by extra space on the left that you want to get rid of. Are you running the perpage version on more than one page? If so, I can set it up so that it shows on every page without perpage. I can also make it so that you can change the background through the settings app. I'm not sure what I can do about your location thought. But if you want to PMe your city or zip, I can see what I can do. Why don't you run the GPS version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can probably help you out. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by extra space on the left that you want to get rid of. Are you running the perpage version on more than one page? If so, I can set it up so that it shows on every page without perpage. I can also make it so that you can change the background through the settings app. I'm not sure what I can do about your location thought. But if you want to PMe your city or zip, I can see what I can do. Why don't you run the GPS version?

I tried to pm you...Idk if it went thru because my sent messages was empty so I sent it twice...sorry if you get it twice, they say basically the same thing with differetn words

Thanks

I tried to pm you...Idk if it went thru because my sent messages was empty so I sent it twice...sorry if you get it twice, they say basically the same thing with differetn words
    I got it.

Thanks

Anyone figure out how to adjust the animation time, instead of being on all the time?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there any way to make the animations appear faster (without using fakeclock up or clockwind)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like it. Show me some more Theme for Xperia Neo V.
    mod edit/links removed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi group!

Thanks for the nice widget, really like it! I also try the gps version with Mylocation, but I really got issue, with the regular one, or with the gps the battery drain really really fast ..... the gps are even more fast drain, the gps icon still one the bar, so probably the gps is always on??? anywayz, really appreciate if someone can help with this!
    Running Iphone 4 on 5.0.1, before I install the, my batt can stay approx 2 days with a low usage, but from this morning, in 3 hours, I loose approx 40% .....

Thanks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys,this widget is simply awesome,i got only 1 problem: im using slavic language and the weekday above the temperature is being displayed in wrong format,some kind of Unicode.so,how can i change the "code" of the weekday??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xboxser1 View Post
    Hi group!

Thanks for the nice widget, really like it! I also try the gps version with Mylocation, but I really got issue, with the regular one, or with the gps the battery drain really really fast ..... the gps are even more fast drain, the gps icon still one the bar, so probably the gps is always on??? anywayz, really appreciate if someone can help with this!
    Running Iphone 4 on 5.0.1, before I install the, my batt can stay approx 2 days with a low usage, but from this morning, in 3 hours, I loose approx 40% .....

Thanks in advance!
    GPS does not drain your battery. The icon in your status bar is for location services being accessed. The battery drain is from the animated weather constantly running.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenart11 View Post
    Hey guys,this widget is simply awesome,i got only 1 problem: im using slavic language and the weekday above the temperature is being displayed in wrong format,some kind of Unicode.so,how can i change the "code" of the weekday??
    Are you wanting to change the order of the date? It is currently:

day, month, day number

How do you want it?
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 08-20-2012 at 04:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

GPS does not drain your battery. The icon in your status bar is for location services being accessed. The battery drain is from the animated weather constantly running.

day, month, day number

How do you want it?

No,the order is allright.So,the original was: "Mon,Aug 20", but Monday is Htfő in my country,so its not being displayed correctly,because its something like: "Hctfā,aug 20"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

day, month, day number

How do you want it?

Thanks for answer! is it normal that the icon always stay in the status bar?? it's not only when the app acces the gps function?!