+ Reply
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
anyone have any luck on getting this to work on the new 5.1.1 IOS? it worked for me on 5.0.1 i downloaded pagehtml, winterboard, GPS weather lockscreen. "MyLocation app &
    Green Apple
    Thanks

anyone have any luck on getting this to work on the new 5.1.1 IOS? it worked for me on 5.0.1
    i downloaded pagehtml, winterboard, GPS weather lockscreen.

"MyLocation app & GPS Theme" (by Rasputin007) OR "GPS Weather Lockscreen" (by crazyvivek)

i cannot find MyLocation on cydia, so i downloaded gps weather lockscreen and that installs mylocation as well but when i click on mylocation icon screen just flashes ... i went to mobile substrate and turned off all addons and it still does not work
    Last edited by itouch24; 05-30-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    anyone have any luck on getting this to work on the new 5.1.1 IOS? it worked for me on 5.0.1

"MyLocation app & GPS Theme" (by Rasputin007) OR "GPS Weather Lockscreen" (by crazyvivek)

i cannot find MyLocation on cydia, so i downloaded gps weather lockscreen and that installs mylocation as well but when i click on mylocation icon screen just flashes ... i went to mobile substrate and turned off all addons and it still does not work

seems mylocation is broken on 5.1.1

i used a method highlighted here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6541983

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try launching the myLocation app in Safe Mode and see if that makes a difference. Also, try examining the syslog messages /var/log/syslog (install it from Cydia if you don't have it) to get more insight into what went wrong.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,409 Times in 6,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post

MyLocation app does not work on 5.1.1, it needs to be updated by crazy.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, I'm kind of new to this all...
    So, I had the HTC (HD) 'wallpaper' widget...loved the look, hated that it was on every page. So, found this, followed instructions and installed. Now with the other (HD), it showed a white border around the screen, which I was able to resolve via ifile. Now, after installing this version, the white border is back. Is it due to the lack of GPS function currently? I've tried to change the 'showbackground' from True to False and vice versa. I've even read through and tried to use the transparent.png. There's still a white border. Suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panda757 View Post
    Hey, I'm kind of new to this all...
    So, I had the HTC (HD) 'wallpaper' widget...loved the look, hated that it was on every page. So, found this, followed instructions and installed. Now with the other (HD), it showed a white border around the screen, which I was able to resolve via ifile. Now, after installing this version, the white border is back. Is it due to the lack of GPS function currently? I've tried to change the 'showbackground' from True to False and vice versa. I've even read through and tried to use the transparent.png. There's still a white border. Suggestions?
    This is retarded I cannot even uninstall gps weather lock screen crazyvivek needs to fix this on 5.1.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HTC Weather Animation perpagehtml
    Any way possible that after i put my iPhone to lock mode and then unlock it the weather would refresh with the current weather.

And i am talking about the HTC Weather Animation PerpageHTML.HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-iphone-4s-screen.jpeg
    Last edited by rv0206; 06-07-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Adding more text

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am using this widget on my iphone 5.1.1 and I love it. But I have a question. When I install new apps from Cydia sometimes they require a respring, and when I do this it resets all of my icons back a page and my first page has icons covering the widget. Is there a way to lock the icons so they they don't reset back a page after a respring? The phone must think the widget is an empty page.

thank you

Last edited by dollface54; 06-09-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks

I am using this widget on my iphone 5.1.1 and I love it. But I have a question. When I install new apps from Cydia sometimes they require a respring, and when I do this it resets all of my icons back a page and my first page has icons covering the widget. Is there a way to lock the icons so they they don't reset back a page after a respring? The phone must think the widget is an empty page. thank you

I think I figured out that I need to keep at least a few icons on the same page as the widget, that seems to prevent the icons from moving after respringing.

Thanks

its not giving me the right city at all, says im in conley when im pretty sure im in decatur...any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ceeboski View Post
    its not giving me the right city at all, says im in conley when im pretty sure im in decatur...any ideas?
    Did you find your weather.com city code and go into the .html file for the widget and change it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone have any luck with getting the weather to update, show day/night on 5.1.1?
    Have tried everything but just wont work....help....please....

Thanks

I'm on 5.1.1 and it is updating perfectly for me; I changed my update interval to 30 minutes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, factory restore, it still will not show me night when it is...night..and the weather doesn't seem to move from haze. I did input another weather code and it did seem to work for that locale, just not for mine...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, all that is need it to update, is changing the interval to 30 minutes, and it will update then within that time, other wise it is set to like 6 hours or something so you will never know the different. (on 5.1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    I am using this widget on my iphone 5.1.1 and I love it. But I have a question. When I install new apps from Cydia sometimes they require a respring, and when I do this it resets all of my icons back a page and my first page has icons covering the widget. Is there a way to lock the icons so they they don't reset back a page after a respring? The phone must think the widget is an empty page.

thank you

Hey, would you mind putting up the background picture that you are using, or provide a link to were you got it from..

Thanks..
    Last edited by rv0206; 06-14-2012 at 03:38 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did some changes and look like thisHTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML-img_0746.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What am I doing wrong?
    It shows animated weather, and also updates (sometimes) after a respring, but doesn't show night on the main widget or in the forecast.
    Have downloaded the Perpage HtML again and HTC weather animated, made all the changes in iFile, but still the same..

Thanks

Here you go:

Thanks

Look at this fantastic Cloudy condition, with the animated weather turned on. I love the two hot air balloons that float across the screen!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How do you get rid of lat and long? Seems I'm missing out so animations too? I'm running latest Cydia version