Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Animated Wigdet For PerPageHTML

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moabbikr View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the transparency of the of the black box behind the clock? I would like to make it darker if possible..

Thanks
    You need to extract the background and use an editing program to make it darker. Then just put it back where you got it from. Make sure it's still named the same.

Thank you!
    I used pixlr.com to modify the PNG and it worked perfectly.

Next question: How can i move the date information? i would like to move it up top between the split time boxes so it can be seen more readily. I have changed the font in its current position but i cannot find the position setting for the "calendar" I found where to move the Temp, Location and description but can't seem to find the calendar.

Thanks

I haven't had this installed in quite awhile but it'll be in there somewhere. Just keep digging through the files you'll find it.

For those looking for a wiper when it rains, snows, sleets or thunders I have had a hack about and got it going.

http://www.qsl.net/g0wfv/HTCAniPPH.zip

Just overwrite the existing folder in /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML and change the locale variable back to your own (make a note of it before you do anything!)

I've also tidied up configureMe.js a bit to make things a bit more obvious, and moved the 24hr clock display option into it. All tested and working on my 4s!

Apart from that, nothing else to add, except thanks to Jose and David for their excellent widget!

Tony

Can the weather be made work dependant on your location, wherever you may be, eg; Leeds Liverpool. Without have to edit, like ios5 weather does.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Can the weather be made work dependant on your location, wherever you may be, eg; Leeds Liverpool. Without have to edit, like ios5 weather does.

Andy
    In theory, yes! However ....

This evening, I've been having a look at the geolocation APIs, and whilst I can write something that works in iFile's web viewer, I have been unable to get PerPageHTML to use the same code! Perhaps it doesn't support the APIs? Anyone know a definitive answer on this one? If it's possible, I could quite easily include it into HTCAniPPH!

Tony

Auto location would be SOOO good for this tweak. Any way to get this work on the Lockscreen?

I do use the perpage one for homescreen, also use the htc weather for lockscreen, would it work on the lockscreen one, that doesn't use perpage does it?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    I do use the perpage one for homescreen, also use the htc weather for lockscreen, would it work on the lockscreen one, that doesn't use perpage does it?

Andy
    To be honest, I'm not sure? I'll download it and have a look this evening. (gives me something to do!)

EDIT: Nope, not possible either!
    Last edited by G0WFV; 01-25-2012 at 01:01 PM.

I'm trying to move the weather widget on my springboard. Hopefully if I can do that, then I can continue to move the calendar. I installed this on my iPad, and by default it puts it in an odd place that I would rather not have it. I have tried to add the value below widgetframe in widget.html, but that didn't work. Can anyone please lend some advice? Thanks!

A few simple mods that i have made so far, next is to tackle the iPad. Love this Widget..

-photosj.png

Nice interface! When you do get to working with the iPad, try moving the weather widget around the springboard, not which page, but the location on the page. Any others that can help me with this, and the other info given two posts up, would be greatly appreciated. I haven't gotten anything to work. Thanks!

How do users of perpagehtml+ get this to work? Seems to work on the free prepagehtml but not the paid perpagehtml+ app.

I can't get the weather Widget to work with perpage HTML+ either. And I'm also not able to edit the widget.html to move the icon around. I just have my weather widget set on page 5 and calendar on page 4. The calendar widget I can move with altering the widget.html, but I can't find the value to change in the weather widget.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I took G0WFV's modified package and added a few things:

1- I enabled the showBackground feature (in configureMe.js) by making the background images have a transparent area in the bottom for the Springboard Dock icons. This should allow you to scroll through pages and not lose the Dock Icon space (previously obscured by the background image)

2- I modified the layout to completely remove the time/calendar/city/forecast containers. Now I can use the animated weather conditions as a backdrop and not lose any screen real-estate reserved for icons.

Check out the screenshots below and let me know what you think.

Cheers
    Frak

-pbwxk.png -zmh26b.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leach View Post
    I can't get the weather Widget to work with perpage HTML+ either. And I'm also not able to edit the widget.html to move the icon around. I just have my weather widget set on page 5 and calendar on page 4. The calendar widget I can move with altering the widget.html, but I can't find the value to change in the weather widget.
    I am not sure if this will work on the iPad or not but for moving widgets around with ease, I use vWallpaper on my iPhone 4 and 4S. It has a feature that is a super set of PerPageHTML called "Web Views Per Page" and it allows you to perfectly position your widget of choice (with pixel precision) anywhere on any springboard page you choose
    Last edited by frakman1; 03-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.

hi there.im new in jailbreaking etc.
    can someone help me how to move the animated clouds,sun,rain. because after i install it and turn on the animation, it is not in the center,it's in the right bottom of my screen.so im planning to adjust it so that it will look nice.hoping that someone will help me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Now, with GPS!
    UPDATE: Fixed earlier post. Added optional calendar widget (see last screenshot)

Thanks to the invaluable help of Rasputin007, I now bring you this fantastic widget...Now with GPS functionality!

No longer must we live with the tyranny of updating the 'locale' variable manually. It just updates auto-magically on it's own now!

For use with PerPageHTML (no Lockscreen version)

All custom settings have been moved from /ConfigureMe.js to /custom/setup.js
    Background changes with the weather by setting showBackground to true.
    Add Optional Calendar widget by setting showCalendar to true.

Complete Package included in the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ev6jcu1svirvj8s

Prerequisite: You must have the myLocation app installed first. Read the following first post from Rasputin007 for instructions on how to get it. It comes bundled in with it's own LockScreen and Springboard theme/widget too as an added bonus:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html

Last edited by frakman1; 03-29-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: fixed errors

19. The Following User Says Thank You to frakman1 For This Useful Post:

rasputin007 (03-26-2012)

Can anyone teach me how to move the animation?because it is in my right bottom of the screen. Its not aligned with the calendar and time

Quote Originally Posted by frakman1 View Post
    Thanks to the invaluable help of Rasputin007, I now bring you this fantastic widget...Now with GPS functionality!

No longer must we live with the tyranny of updating the 'locale' variable manually. It just updates auto-magically on it's own now!

For use with PerPageHTML (no Lockscreen version)

All custom settings have been moved from /ConfigureMe.js to /custom/setup.js
    Background changes with the weather by setting showBackground to true.

Complete Package included in the link below:

HTCAniPPH-GPS_release.rar

dude how can i set up my location manually?coz this one doesnt get my location.it only shows time and date.thnx

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast