+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [APP LAUNCH] Android Simulator for iPhone

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I am very close to lauching my app called OSFaker. OSFaker is exactly what the title says. It will "simulate" the Android interface in a very realistic fashion, along with
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default [APP LAUNCH] Android Simulator for iPhone
    I am very close to lauching my app called OSFaker. OSFaker is exactly what the title says. It will "simulate" the Android interface in a very realistic fashion, along with my own OS I created. It won't really run real Android but a guarantee that this app will fool your friends into thinking you've got Android on your iPhone. The app will be released on Cydia when it is ready. As of now you are welcome to try it our for yourself at my website
    Home - OSFaker

Mostly all of the Features I have made work, but expect a few bugs since this is still beta.

Here are some screenshots:

If you want to try it out visit Home - OSFaker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [APP LAUNCH] Android Simulator for iPhone-android.png   [APP LAUNCH] Android Simulator for iPhone-loader.png   [APP LAUNCH] Android Simulator for iPhone-vents.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sounds Cool, and is he first app of it's kind I've heard of. But until it comes out on cydia I will not be able to get it so I can't wait to see what it's like.