Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Navigator - A Web Browser with quickness in mind

Default Navigator - A Web Browser with quickness in mind
    Introducing Navigator - A Brand New web browser designed specifically with quickness in mind.

I designed a brand new system, I call it a Two-Tab System, which is designed specifically for the sake of fast-tab switching. My app is now available on Cydia, but a new version is on the way with big fixes and UI Improvements. Here's a screen shot:

so... what do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tab1.png   -tab2.png  

It is fast, so it lives up to the billing. A few things it needs are bookmarks, ability to emulate full browsers (so you can optionally avoid mobile versions of websites, and ability to handle pop-ups (e.g. in new tab). Nice initial version, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    It is fast, so it lives up to the billing. A few things it needs are bookmarks, ability to emulate full browsers (so you can optionally avoid mobile versions of websites, and ability to handle pop-ups (e.g. in new tab). Nice initial version, though.
    Thanks! I need to figure out how im going to do this though i'm only 14 years old, and don't know much...

Wow! Well, for 14 years old, you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work.