+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WiBlaze (v1.6) - Fast Web Browser

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
WiBlaze v1.6 Hello ModMyi Users, Many of you may have heard of my application, titled WiBlaze . Basically it's a very quick web browser for the iPhone & iPod touch
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation WiBlaze (v1.6) - Fast Web Browser
    WiBlaze v1.6

Hello ModMyi Users,

Many of you may have heard of my application, titled WiBlaze. Basically it's a very quick web browser for the iPhone & iPod touch devices. Basically I built it as a project to see what it would be like to be an iPhone OS Application Developer, so I created this app and decided to upload it to ModMyi. The application caught popularity fairly quickly, and before I knew it, I had past the "100,000 downloads" mark.

Recently the application has stop showing up on users springboards after installation of the latest version. This issue is due to a simple mistake that could happen to anybody, the ModMyi Staff has apparently installed my application into the Themes folder instead of the Applications folder.

I'm not going to waste any more of your time with my story, so basically this is a way to install the application to your iPhone until ModMyi Staff get the issue fixed.

All you have to do is download the Application, SSH it into your /Applications/ folder and chmod it to 755 if necessary. The download to WiBlaze 1.6 is located in the attachments.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by revblaze; 12-08-2010 at 10:51 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does not work on 4.01 3GS

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lordhaha View Post
    does not work on 4.01 3GS
    All issue's from users seem to be 4.x users. I'll see what I can do. I'll try to port it over to 4.x firmware support again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Rev