Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Introducing OpenNotifier: StatusNotifier evolved.

  1. #41
    iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 44 Times in 34 Posts

    This is great although are the stock icons for notifier+ still available. I love the im icon and want to keep it.

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Just installed this in a 4.1 3GS, is there a dependency missing cause I do not have anything in the settings app. To be clear, the setting app for this does not show.
    Last edited by Anijake; 11-26-2010 at 10:23 AM.

  4. #44
    What folder location would I manually put custom icons?

  5. #45
    I have notifier installed but disabled with sbsettings - do I need to uninstall it first?

  6. #46
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts

    Can someone help? I downloaded the espn icon for ScoreCenter from cydia, but now the badge doesn't go away. The game has been over and I've opened the app but it stays there. I also uninstalled the icon and removed/reinstalled scorecenter but it's still there. How do I remove the badge?

    And I should mention it's the badge on the app icon, not the status bar.
    Last edited by H1J1NX; 11-27-2010 at 09:21 AM.

  7. #47
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Toggle badges off and on then respring

  8. #48
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Toggle badges off and on then respring
    I toggled pseudo badges on then off, did a respring but it's still there.

  9. #49
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    It only happened once to me and I think I unchecked then rechecked scorecenter then I toggled badges, then respring or reboot

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by tosbsas View Post
    I have notifier installed but disabled with sbsettings - do I need to uninstall it first?
    No sir! I am using notifier+ (I think that is what you mean, the paid app?) And i just have the icons turned OFF so i can have the benefit of ON icons with the benefit of Notifier+ repeating alerts! works perfectly!

  11. #51
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts

    It's not working SB. I even tried uninstalling OpenNotifier and still nothing. =\

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    No sir! I am using notifier+ (I think that is what you mean, the paid app?) And i just have the icons turned OFF so i can have the benefit of ON icons with the benefit of Notifier+ repeating alerts! works perfectly!
    cool (:-)) will try asap

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Can someone help? I downloaded the espn icon for ScoreCenter from cydia, but now the badge doesn't go away. The game has been over and I've opened the app but it stays there. I also uninstalled the icon and removed/reinstalled scorecenter but it's still there. How do I remove the badge?

    And I should mention it's the badge on the app icon, not the status bar.
    Have you made certain ScoreCenter is still checked in the pseudobadge pane?

  14. #54
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    tehran/iran
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    how did you remove the clock on the status bar? i want it without MIM

  15. #55
    This mod is awesome, thanks !

  16. #56
    Thank you so much for this! I have been waiting since status notifier and it works great! I'm on 4.1 does this work on 4.2? Where can I donate?

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by reebs View Post
    Thank you so much for this! I have been waiting since status notifier and it works great! I'm on 4.1 does this work on 4.2? Where can I donate?
    On paypal, [email protected] and [email protected] =]

  18. #58
    Ok, i've been testing his app for a couple of days now so it's time for a review. Everything works like it's meant to be exept the silent switch icon. This icon seems to be moving around, first it's next to my battery percentage and the next moment my location arrow is in between them, after I close a location based app it moves back to the battery percentage again. Is there anyway you can fix it so it stays next to my battery???
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????

  19. #59
    I think he mentioned that he is working on it. That is why he has the extra setting in the settings for the moment.

  20. #60
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    It has to do with libstatusbar

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •