Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IpFirewall

Default IpFirewall
    I purchased this app and it's quoted as saying "ios4 compatible" and although I don't believe that's a concern-the app won't load. It says Host Error when I confirm install.

So I want to sent an email through the Author tab but when I hit it, it doesn't plant the email address into my email. So how do I get around that?

By the way-anyone else have this issue?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Most likely is just an issue downloading it. Try again in a while or in the morning. I have it running on my iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1 just fine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

SepticTank (10-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Most likely is just an issue downloading it. Try again in a while or in the morning. I have it running on my iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1 just fine.
    Thanks Mortopher, I could only assume that was the issue.

Would you be able to answer my question about why their email address won't load into my email when I clicked go send the author etc a message concerning am issue?

Thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

It worked just fine for me. I'm assuming you just had a mental mixup and meant Firewall iP rather than IP Firewall...

I clicked on the authors name "Yllier" at the top of the Firewall iP main page in Cydia and then again tapped on "Yllier" on the Support page that followed and it opened in Cydia with the email address in place ([email protected]) as well as my iPhone's model number and ECID in the body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    It worked just fine for me. I'm assuming you just had a mental mixup and meant Firewall iP rather than IP Firewall...

I clicked on the authors name "Yllier" at the top of the Firewall iP main page in Cydia and then again tapped on "Yllier" on the Support page that followed and it opened in Cydia with the email address in place ([email protected]) as well as my iPhone's model number and ECID in the body of the email.
    Yes I meant Firewall IP, oops.

See, when I go to hit author a second time, it doesn't load anything into my email. Huh.

OK, it loaded today!! I'm glad as it really offers a full command over connecting to hosts and such.

Like it already.

Thanks for your help!