+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Screenshot Enabler NEW! Discovered by RiP Dev

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
just downloaded this off installer, it lets you take a screenshot by holding down the home button then quickly switching the mute button, theres no app its built in so
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Apple Screenshot Enabler NEW! Discovered by RiP Dev
    just downloaded this off installer, it lets you take a screenshot by holding down the home button then quickly switching the mute button, theres no app its built in so theres no screenshots to post.
    Its great because its a hassle to open up an app just for a screenshot, now you have the option immediately to take screenshots...also, it works inside open apps and as well the slide to unlock screen

Update: after taking a screenshot of the slide to unlock screen my phone rebooted a little while after and now my phone is stuck in recovery mode with the connect to itunes screen, does anyone know a way i can kick it out of recovery, ive tried independence and latest version of ziphone i tried to restart in normal mode and still nothing, mad im really pissed i really dont want to install everything all over again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple Screenshot Enabler NEW! Discovered by RiP Dev-photo-screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by kpace1; 03-18-2008 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks

1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    just downloaded this off installer, it lets you take a screenshot by holding down the home button then quickly switching the mute button, theres no app its built in so theres no screenshots to post.
    Its great because its a hassle to open up an app just for a screenshot, now you have the option immediately to take screenshots...also, it works inside open apps and as well the slide to unlock screen

Update: after taking a screenshot of the slide to unlock screen my phone rebooted a little while after and now my phone is stuck in recovery mode with the connect to itunes screen, does anyone know a way i can kick it out of recovery, ive tried independence and latest version of ziphone i tried to restart in normal mode and still nothing, mad im really pissed i really dont want to install everything all over again
    I agree with the reasoning as to why this should be installed, works pretty well. As far as the reboot, I havent ran into that problem with this feature, but with other apps, but was never put into recovery mode myself. Will update later if I run into the same issue.

Sweet add-on to the iPhone! Only downside, Images saved in .TIF
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 03-18-2008 at 09:24 AM.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

Sweet! Not .TIF!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

1.1.3 and newer only
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, they are saved in /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/999APPLE folder as tif images. But you can still see them in your camera roll. And does work great. Love it.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.