Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard?!?!

Default Winterboard?!?!
    Not to sound like the resident idiot here but am I just stupid or is WB flaky right now? I see some people complaining too.

I have tried just the smallest little changes (wifi bar color and keyboard color) and none of them take effect.

Shall I just keep assuming compatibility issues??

Anyone else with issues??

Winterboard themes everything really all that needs updated is the showing in HD part
    Example high def wallpapers without camera roll trick

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Winterboard themes everything really all that needs updated is the showing in HD part
    Example high def wallpapers without camera roll trick
    Ok now-I actually found a theme I would really like. But I have a question: I have Lockinfo with an HTC Plugin and others. So if this WB theme comes with a lock screen theme (which it does) would that mean I can't keep Lockinfo and it would change it or mess up my phone? I could see if I could disable the lock screen part but they make it sound like it all auto installs.

For the record, the theme I was looking at is Elite Pro under the Themes tab.

Any help helping out a dummy would be appreciated!

Elite pro auto instals but its seperated in winterboard from the actually theme so you dont have to use it so youll be fine

Elite pro auto instals but its seperated in winterboard from the actually theme so you dont have to use it so youll be fine
    Awesome, so I CAN disable the lock screen portion of ELITE PRO and keep my Lockinfo setup? Just clarifying.

Thanks

I've got lockinfo and elite hd and lockinfo works great you shouldn't have any problems

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Awesome, so I CAN disable the lock screen portion of ELITE PRO and keep my Lockinfo setup? Just clarifying.
    Yep you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by sjkkjs View Post
    I've got lockinfo and elite hd and lockinfo works great you shouldn't have any problems
    You guys are awesome and I really do appreciate the fast responses!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SepticTank For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (10-19-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    You guys are awesome and I really do appreciate the fast responses!!
    Your welcome bro good luck in the theme world it gets trickier with each update lol

Your welcome bro good luck in the theme world it gets trickier with each update lol
    Trickier is an understatement!!!

I just spent over an hour trying to get this garbage working right and in the end, it won't apply all the features seen in the screen shots!! It's not all 4.1 supported or whatnot. The status bar in the screen shots never ever applied. I found an update for ios4 and it did a little but not much.

I'm disappointed to say the least. However, I got a darn good crash course in WB. hahahahahaha