Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard help

Default Winterboard help
    I know how much most members like winterboard but I'm not a fan. However, I'd like to change wifi bars to a color changing theme. So I downloaded just that. I'm not interested in using WB for anything else but it won't work.

The theme is there in WB at the top of the list. It's selected and I re-sprung but still not working.

I also guess I don't understand enough about WB because I don't see how any of the included WB themes work.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Winterboard needs an update

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Winterboard needs an update
    When I first tried it out, it worked (for a different theme) but I guess I really don't care for themes aside for tiny aesthetic changes.

Hope they fix soon.

Hi there. I just purchased the Elite Pro HD for iPhone 4. It is absolutely amazing! However, I do not get some of the options for the theme. For example, there is no color choice for winterboard. When I go to settings in Winterboard, its just the same old settings. No colors, etc... to choose from. Am I missing something?

Thanks alot
    B

Quote Originally Posted by bodeman25 View Post
    Hi there. I just purchased the Elite Pro HD for iPhone 4. It is absolutely amazing! However, I do not get some of the options for the theme. For example, there is no color choice for winterboard. When I go to settings in Winterboard, its just the same old settings. No colors, etc... to choose from. Am I missing something?

Thanks alot
    B
    Did your purchase even show up in WB? it should be on the very top of the themes list.

This thing must be acting goofy.

Thanks alot
    B
    the color mods are a seperate download in cydia

Wow! Thanks for the quick response. When I select themes, EPHD and EPHD Sounds show up at the top of the list. Is there supposed to be something else?

Thanks again
    Brad

Wow! Thanks for the quick response. When I select themes, EPHD and EPHD Sounds show up at the top of the list. Is there supposed to be something else?

Thanks again
    Brad
    nope all you need to do is go to cydia and search elite pro hd and the extras will be underneath it download that and the color mods will be in your winterboard plus the html lockscreens and thats all you need

Colors came up!! Thx again!! Another question, what is EPHD loading screens? Also, there is a screen shot on this forum that shows Calendar, iTunes, Safari, etc... with a bunch of logos side by side with the appropriate one larger in centre. Its is a cool screen (its kinda like cover flow on iTunes). I see it briefly but then disappears. When is this screen used and how?

Man, is that ever wordy and confusing!!

Let me know if this makes sense!

Thanks again

Brad

Colors came up!! Thx again!! Another question, what is EPHD loading screens? Also, there is a screen shot on this forum that shows Calendar, iTunes, Safari, etc... with a bunch of logos side by side with the appropriate one larger in centre. Its is a cool screen (its kinda like cover flow on
    iTunes). I see it briefly but then disappears. When is this screen used and how?

Man, is that ever wordy and confusing!!

Let me know if this makes sense!

Thanks again

Brad
    That idk know it sounds like a mod so pm or ask the guy/girl for it and the loading screens is for when you open an app youll get a pic that pops up before it loads its cool looking